Wireless Digital Microscope Handheld USB HD Inspection Camera 50x-1000x Magnification with Stand Compatible with iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy Android Mac Windows Computer Review and Specs
- App Provided: Optional software for IOS, Android, Windows 7 8 10 XP, OS X. Can work with all smartphone like iPhone and Samsung, windows Computer Tablet and Macbook.
- Magnification & High Definition: 2 million pixels, 1080P HD picture quality for smartphone, 720P for computer, 50x more magnification can meet your daily needs. Built-in 8 Dimmable LEDs provide enough illuminance.
- Easy to Carry: It is very easy to charge and the charge lasts for a long time. It makes for a very useful and fun tool to always have with you in the outdoors. You can enjoy the portable mini pocket microscope on your nature hikes.
- A Funny Tool: This is an electron microscope, not a traditional microscope, Not suitable for professional serious biologists! This is definitely a very interesting thing for parents, adults, teachers, students, kids, children, collectors, testers, electronics’ repair folks, and inquisitive folks who interested in exploring the microscopic world.
- Not only a Microscope: More than a microscope, it is a camera, It can not only zoom in but also take photos and record videos. The ability to take video and still photos is amazing. It’s really useful when documenting plant phases throughout their lifecycle.
- Wifi Connection for Phone: Download the software on the user manual from Google Play or APP Store; Turn on the microscope, connect the wifi (no password) which emits from the microscope; Run the app and it is easy to use.
- USB Connection for Computer: 1. For win 10, you can directly plug into the USB port and search CAMERA in WINDOWS to find it and click on. 2. WIN 7/8, downloading an Amcap will solve this issue. 3. For MacBook, please use Macbooks’ bundled software Photo Booth or Quick Time Player directly. 4. Note: Please disable the default laptop camera in Windows! And you have to change your privacy settings for the camera, which needed to be changed to permit access.
- What You Get: 1x microscope, 1x USB cable, 1x stand, 1x base, 1x user manual, our 24-hour professional after-sales service.
People Who Bought Wireless Digital Microscope Handheld USB HD Inspection Camera 50x-1000x Magnification with Stand Compatible with iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy Android Mac Windows Computer Also Reviews
ssl-images-amazon.This product seems to be of very good quality for a very inexpensive price! BE CAREFUL! The instructions recommend a Chinese app that requires access to your phone files, camera, microphone, and location! The app will not function at all unless you grant all permissions.I am a biology teacher and love using this in the class and at home with my curious younger child.Everybody wanted the “eye” shot and we even downloaded a “basics of iridology” chart, which was a fun side trip.The stand, however, leaves much to be desired.com/images/I/11htNCs0Z0S.I was just looking for interesting things to magnify and photograph.However, after the configuration is complete then it becomes easy to use.ssl-images-amazon.The software yields a reversed image onto the computer screen.Sadly the store where i bought the makeup offered no refund or exchange .Now that has been figured out, every thing operates as a Microscope.I like that you can use the microscope with a phone, computer or tablet.” You won’t be watching amobeas swimming around, but good at what it does.I immediately took a shot of the blackheads on my nose..Needed to be able to tell clear vs milky vs amber and loops can’t get you that clear still image, at least the ones I bought.I would give 5☆, but the 4 ☆ is because the light could be brighter and the focus wheel can be difficult to use without shaking the microscope.1.
Pro:Very small and manageableRechargeableVery easy to assembleVery use to connectIt has a built-in white lightIntegrated controls in app and deviceSteel base and armCheapCons:When you focus, the wheel is actually very stiff and that causes that you unwittingly move the device and put it out of alignment.I installed the iPhone app on my iPad, and it was easy to set up and works as expected.Although the dial is labeled 50-1000 as though this was a zoom factor, the dial is simply for focus.We really enjoyed the microscope on our nature hikes.I went for a new unit and the second time it worked like a charm. I love this digital microscope! It’s provided hours of fun outdoors.To see hair follicles that close-up was very fascinating! I just had to get a scope and try it out for myself ! I was surprised and honestly skeptical that the price was so affordable.The problem, however, was the fact that it’s maximum resolution was something around 480p… Everything else worked perfectly well though!But then I grabbed this endoscope as the customer review pictures displayed the enhanced quality.Crashes, clueless error messages, overall one of the worst apps I have ever downloaded.So simple to use one free app and your phone wifi and you have an hd, crystal clear picture of what you are looking at.She is 8 years old and loves science.Returned it.This shows they will back their product for this reason I definitely would recommend them.If using on an unstable surface (I.It isn’t a wifi problem on my end because I’m picking up my neighbor’s printer signal over here but not the one from this microscope 4 inches away from me.I have a bedroom PC with a 32″ monitor so I was able to see 4″ noise hairs on it, ha.He uses it for checking the welding on the circuit board.There seems to be limited functionality while using Android 10 and limited resolution while using Windows 10. Arrived well packaged and with good instructions for setup.
He’s always noticed little things and loves to collect things.easy to save pics just by clicking a button.There are a couple of specs on the interior Lenise that won’t come off and it’s bugging me. WOW is really the only word for it.So far loving it.The zooming and overall quality of the product is quite good.I wish the magnification was a little better.The last picture is a grain of salt.He is enjoying looking at everything and anything.I just added it as a source in OBS and BOOM – full screen magnification.I blew into it and it moved somewhere else so it’s working okay now.It’s super easy to use.Haven’t tried laptop yet.The connection with the phone is seamless and then a iphone app works immediately with the microscope.However, this is a much easier microscope to use than the little lenses you can clip to your phone camera .On the top of it, the software ain’t work properly, , therefore, I have to use Logitech’s camcorder’s software in order to use it.I set it up using the WiFi capability connected to an iPhone.entry-content –><!– .I am yet to use it for that, but I was really impressed with the imaging that I got while setting it up.