Wireless Digital Microscope Handheld USB HD Inspection Camera 50x-1000x Magnification with Flexible Stand Compatible with iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy Android Mac Windows Computer Review
- ►App Provided: Optional software for IOS, Android, Windows, OS X. Can work with all smartphone like iPhone and Samsung, windows Computer and Macbook.
- ►Magnification & High Definition: 2 million pixels, 1080P HD picture quality for smartphone, 720P for computer, 50x more magnification can meet your daily needs. Built-in 8 Dimmable LEDs provide enough illuminance.
- ►Easy to carry: It is very easy to charge, It makes for a very useful and fun tool to always have with you in the outdoors. You can enjoy the microscope on your nature hikes.
- ►Who should have one: A Funny Tool, This is an electronic microscope, not a traditional microscope, Not suitable for professional serious biologists! This is definitely a very interesting thing for parents, adults, teachers, students, kids, children, collectors, testers, electronics’ repair folks, and inquisitive folks who interested in exploring skin scalp trichomes and the microscopic world.
- ►Take photos and Record videos: More than a microscope, it is a camera, It can not only zoom in but also take photos and record videos. The ability to take video and still photos is amazing. It’s really useful when documenting plant phases throughout their lifecycle.
- ►Wifi Connection for Phone: Download the software on the user manual from Google Play or APP Store; Turn on the microscope, connect the wifi (no password) which emits from the microscope; Run the app and it is easy to use.
- ►USB Connection for Computer: 1. For win 10, you can directly plug into the USB port and search CAMERA in WINDOWS to find it and click on. 2. WIN 7/8, downloading an Amcap will solve this issue. 3. For MacBook, please use Macbooks’ bundled software Photo Booth or Quick Time Player directly. 4. Note: Please disable the default laptop camera in Windows! And you have to change your privacy settings for the camera, which needed to be changed to permit access.
- ►What You Get: 1x microscope, 1x USB cable, 1x stand, 1x user manual, our 24-hour professional after-sales service.
People Who Bought Wireless Digital Microscope Handheld USB HD Inspection Camera 50x-1000x Magnification with Flexible Stand Compatible with iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy Android Mac Windows Computer Also Reviews
Seems to be high quality.My purchase decision was a balance of features for the price, with comparable scopes with any better resolution costing nearly $100 usd or more.ssl-images-amazon.The picture is impressive and it’s simple to use- I spent hours playing with this thing.The WiFi is easy to use and links seamlessly using their proprietary app.One is an overall of a card taken with a normal camera the other is the “CA” in the upper middle of the card taken with this devise and the stand referenced above.It has plenty of resolution and magnification for my purposes.It’s possible that a longer gooseneck to increase the focal length would make this possible, but the included one will not.Firstly, the order arrived the next day, less than 24 hours after the order was first placed & I was able to use it right out of the box after downloading the app.I was not able to back it off to a lower magnification.And it seems to do a good job with some restrictions…I find it hard to focus – when I turn the focus wheel my hand moves the flex-neck stand a little so the focus you set with the wheel isn’t quite right when you let go because the scope head moves with the flex-neck.The attached images were made by putting a piece of paper on my desk, turning the keyboard part way over, and whacking the keyboard on the desk a few times, collecting the dirt / crud on the paper, then taking pictures of it with this microscope.Really surprising on what this little thing can capture.7625mm) in a gaming console.I spent more than I wanted to wondering why this microscope would just not want to connect to the app that I downloaded.But I wondered what they looked like under magnification.ssl-images-amazon.Very much like the BT link to my phone and tablet.Save your money and either buy a better digital scope or just get a pocket microscope with 200x, you’ll get sharper images and it’s way cheaper.
I originally got it for my son he loves to look at bugs.I hope to use the camera to re-solder the connections.This is a cheap microscope.Wifi or USB, smartphone or PC, picture or video capture.It was easy to put together and looked exactly as described.. This wireless wifi microscope works perfectly with my Pixel 2 XL.We’re having fun finding all sorts of objects to look under the microscope with – so far the best is from our rock collection.I am an amateur rockhound and have been zooming into the tiniest details of my rocks. My grown son and I spent an hour looking at rocks in my collection the first night I had it.It’s easy to connect and use with iPad or iPhone.It’s allowed me to get a closer view at the plants in my garden to diagnose problems or identify pests LONG before I would have noticed with a naked eye or jewelers loupe.My biggest suggestion would be to increase the resolution of the photos. I’m giving it 4 stars on picture quality because the picture looks good until you go back and look at the saved pictures.But when I do I’ll Use this for lots of things.
The magnitude of the zoom is quite impressive.I Love this product!! This product is great wonderful size.He’s totally into science and exploring this has been a great addition to his discovery sets.Excited to find some bugs! Works 100% to my expectation.Thank you for you assistance!! Pretty cool little device, it has a good magnification range.Works perfectly with my iPhone.Powered on, connected to its wi-fi hotspot, downloaded the app, and it worked the first time. Does exactly as its supposed to giving clear, detailed closeup shots I have not used it yet, waiting for charge to finish.Zoom without a focusing lens is problematic as the arm can’t be adjusted in micro increments.entry-content –><!– .I couldn’t figure out how to zoom more than I did in the pictures I attached but you can still see quite a bit.The lense capabilities are okay for the cost.Wish it was made a little better Like that it easily connects to phone or tablet or computer.