VA-400-WiFi Bundle Vividia Ablescope VA-400 USB Rigid Articulating Borescope Plus VA-B2 WiFi AirBox for iOS Tablets iPhone and Android Phone and Tablet Specs and Review
- This bundle includes: VA-400 borescope and VA-B2 WiFi AirBox.
- Vividia Ablescope VA-400 Rigid USB Articulating Borescope Inspection Camera: With OTG cable included, VA-400 can be used with selective Android phones, Android tablets with free downloadable APPs, such as “CameraFi”.
- Vividia Ablescope VA-B2 WiFi AirBox Converter for iPhone iOS tablets: This WiFi converter box can transform the Vividia Ablescope video signals into a WiFi hotspot.
- You can use iOS tablet, iPhone and Android phones and tablets to preview, take pictures and record videos with our free APP, “AirBox – Vididia Ablescope”. You can download and install free APP “AirBox” from Apple’s APP Store.
- Package includes: VA-400 Rigid Borescope, VA-B2 WiFi AirBox, 5 pcs Rubber Sleeve, Aluminum Sleeve-Changing Tool, OTG cable, Aluminum Toolbox.
People Who Bought VA-400-WiFi Bundle Vividia Ablescope VA-400 USB Rigid Articulating Borescope Plus VA-B2 WiFi AirBox for iOS Tablets iPhone and Android Phone and Tablet Also Reviews
They demonstrated this units capability to inspect aircraft cylinders, pistons and valves.It worked great prior to that.It does this job well and at a very attractive price.can’t beat it! It is impossible to photograph what the camera is viewing.I called the factory and they informed me that this feature is no longer on the units, they discontinued this feature.Camera is very good and able to illuminate the inside of cylinders clearly.Just tests with my iPhone using the included Wi-Fi connection box.Overall, I think it was an excellent choice and value, and am quite happy with the purchase.Works with my iPhone but not with iPad.The U.Have to search hard for correct software for Mac Everything about it looks good but the picture quality is poor.post-content –> <use xlink:href="http://2azap.The video function works and will record videos, but there is no function in the app to export the videos, so videos are pretty useless except for watching on the iPad.4 of the user manual describes the use of the locking function which isn’t present or not functional.The app is clunky but you get the pictures.