USB Digital Microscope Bysameyee Handheld 40X-1000X Magnification Endoscope 8 LED Mini Video Camera for Windows 7/8/10 Mac Linux Android (with OTG) (Digital Microscope) Reviews and Specs
- Strong Function: 1000X USB magnifier, comes with 8 LED light, the illumination of inspection area can be adjusted by the brightness wheel. Capture screenshot and record video of the micro world, this brings clear and stable image when using.
- Wide Application: Powered by USB, this digital microscope is widely used in collections/coin inspection, educational purpose, skin examination, hair examination, Plant dissection/examination, textile inspection, jewelry inspection, printing inspection, PCB or PCBA inspection and so on.
- Easy to Use: Easily operate with the software provided (for free), you can even use it as a measurement tool (only for Windows). One key taking pictures and zoom the objective.
- Compatible with Most of E-device: Be compatible with Mac OS X 10.5, Windows 7, Linux kernels 2.6.26 and above, Android phones with OTG function. (How to check OTG? Download the free app”USB OTG Checker”). This microscope doesn’t work with IOS iPhone.
- What You Get: 1 x USB Digital Microscope, 1 x Metal Stand, 1 x Software Driver, 1 x Type C Adapter (for Android Type C Phone), 1 x Ruler.
People Who Bought USB Digital Microscope Bysameyee Handheld 40X-1000X Magnification Endoscope 8 LED Mini Video Camera for Windows 7/8/10 Mac Linux Android (with OTG) (Digital Microscope) Also Reviews
I was able to get it working by using device manager and forcing it to use the driver that came with my computer and rebooting after plugging in the microscope.Make sure to save the link.You aren’t going to see blood corpuscles enlarged or water parameciums, but here is plenty of other uses that makes it worth the price. I was rather impressed as to how much it could really zoom in.Read other reveiws before buying.RETURNING FOR CREDIT.But I had problems connecting Android devices.Does not zoom 1600x though I used my MACBOOK and Windows 10 computers with this microscope, and it is easy to operate without needing installing any software or drivers.The only problem that I have is adjusting between distance and focus when doing odd jobs where I can’t keep it stable on a table.I keep it handy .Yo my amazement, both Windows 10 and Android picked this microscope up without ANY issue whatsoever. Win 7 OS, works fine.but all there is available is a driver.Didn’t require any software to be downloaded.My niece and nephews loved it so much I ended up buying them a microscope to take home.The drivers you have to download from Google drive and type in a very long URL from the card in the box.
Love this microscope! I purchased it for coins. Works great.This is great for introducing steam to your little one.I had to but an adapter to use with phone.My eyes have finally started to give in to age, so this made soldering up close much easier.Well worth it works very well for my needs the base could be heavier it does tip over This only work with new cell phones with the new type connection.I almost got a more expensive one thinking this could not be that great because it was so inexpensive.The LED lights work, it sees it in device manager but in the software, nothing except black screen.The apps need to work the microscope would free the phone even when not in use.
The LED lights work, it sees it in device manager but in the software, nothing except black screen.A small piece of lead does the trick and its now steady as a rock.It is very simple, you have to be good with adjusting the focus and it requires the software if you are a Windows user , but honestly, for the price you can’t complain.First try with dead flies from my conservatory, fingerprint, and denim.Comes with everything youd need.Zoom dial is actually focus.Mais malheureusement, c’est trop complique, deja car on en trouve que sur pieds, sur lesquels il faut des lames etc…La, c’est comme un gros stylo! On peut l’orienter ou on veut, le placer comme on veut, c’est genial! Les images rendues sont époustouflantes.Easy to setup on my windows 10 laptop with included software or the built-in camera software.Wrong.With out the Stand, it is hard to hold it, focus and snap in the same time, as the smallest of movements renderers the image blurred.Easy to use and worked on my Android phone with a generic app.In detail:I installed the software from the CD provided.Can see very clear view even on my phone screen.Juste une chose, les boutons zoom et snap ne servent pas, j’utilise l’application “otg view” sur android elle me permet d’enregistrer facilement photos et vidéos.It’s simply not good enough for some things – lockpicking, tiny datamatrix/barcode scanning, microbiology etc.I bought this microscope generally for coin analysis, to detect forgeries, and so far it has proved to be of great value and I look forward to using it far more.