USB Digital Microscope 50X to 1600X.8 LED Magnification microscope Camera with OTG Adapter and Metal StandCompatible with Mac Window 7/8/10 Android LinuxHandheld USB Phone Microscope。 Review
- 【STRONG COMPATIBILITY】 3 in 1 digital microscope, support computer, Android phone. Support WIN7 / 8 / 10, XP and MAC. Android smart phone with OTG function. (Note: this microscope is not suitable for IOS system) you can start to explore the micro world after connecting the digital microscope to the device via USB
- 【1600X USB DIGITAL MICROSCOPE CAMERA】The 50x to 1600x digital microscope provides you with a wonderful experience of recording clearly the micro world. Provides excellent detail and clarity, and allows capture of pictures or videos
- 【EASY TO USE & EASY TO CARRY】The pocket microscope is small and light. It can be held and operated by one hand. You can adjust the focus through the roller. The device is equipped with stable metal bracket and anti-skid base. You can take it to explore outdoors
- 【BUILT IN 8 ADJUSTABLE LED FILL LIGHTS】 Built in 8 LED lights, you can easily control the light brightness through the LED dimming control knob. The LED light is soft and not dazzling. It can easily deal with various scenes according to your needs, and can be used in day and night
- 【WIDE APPLICATION RANGE】 Microscopes for computers and Android devices can be used for learning and education, personal research, insects, coins, circuit board inspection, jewelry identification. usb digital microscope 1600x suitable for kids, students, engineers, inventors, collectors to magnify the micro things like coins, skin, PCB, hairs, etc.
People Who Bought USB Digital Microscope 50X to 1600X.8 LED Magnification microscope Camera with OTG Adapter and Metal StandCompatible with Mac Window 7/8/10 Android LinuxHandheld USB Phone Microscope。 Also Reviews
Pros :Easy to use.e there’s a focus wheel which also controls the zoom, why are zoom and focus not separate? But so far pretty awesome! works for what I needed it to do and I am very happy Good good good good good good Don’t waste your time.The con is that right at the point of greatest focus, the focus spin dial gets hard to move and jumps past the focus point.[review3] AWESOME LITTLE THING, ALSO GREAT STYLE… NEED FOR ELETRONICS…[/review3][review3] Not bad for the price, it does work for what I need.Just some dirt.It was so very hard to use and to get it focused.The holder that comes with it is somewhat flimsy, but for now, it works.It works just like it’s supposed to.He loves it.The microscope is bad, it doesn’t focus at all.Aids in seeing tiny details on circuit boards.
I got it a month ago and I found myself using it more often than I thought.The camera worked with my PC without their software.Love that it is compatible with the cellphone.When I show the device it shows a message that there is a driver error.i was looking for maximum zooming microscope.ssl-images-amazon. So far so good.Like some of the cheaper flat screen TVs, you have to be facing the screen directly in order to see the photos in their best quality. Not worth the money good and versatile total false advertisement max magnification is only 1000x if that not the 1600x it claims The camera is decent.com/images/I/A1hpcyrc7qS.
She didn’t want a baby looking one, but we didn’t want to buy a grown up Camera either.It was very easy to fit and the back of the socket housing is well designed to prevent water and dirt ingress.I didnt expect much however when it arrived it was much better than I expected.The normal problem with choc-blocks is providing a common bus, but this is provided with that, plus a cover for the terminals.The quality of the screen is good and it compares with a more mainstream brand frame I have that cost quite a bit more.Now up and working well, I’ve no doubt it will last for years.It had to be able to be programmed to switch on and off automatically.It comes with loads of features for the little ones to play around like filters and borders and few little games too.Current carrying capability is good running at 12A with no rise in temperature on the socket outlets noticed. Children like it very much.I have only had to replace one as a result of clumsy use by a family member who has yanked the plug out and broken the inner socket.I found these on you tube Chadwick model railway.It was smaller than I expected, but will be perfect for my 4 year old’s hands.Pedro<!– .It locks down securely and is definitely waterproof.The cheap unbranded versions tend to have loose connector blocks.The catch machanism is efficient but hard to operate and I’m not confident that this will last as this kind of plastic may become brittle with prolonged exposure to the sun.