TOMLOV 4.3" LCD Digital Microscope with SD Card 50X-1000X Magnification Coin Microscope with Metal Stand 8 LED Lights Video Camera for Kids Observing Coin/Stamp Reviews and Specs
- ✔User Friendly – Easy to assemble, focus and view tiny details. A versatile digital microscope built for inspecting coins/stamps/toys, observing insects/plants and repairing printed circuit board. Ideal learning tool for adult, science-minded students and kids
- ✔4.3 Inch LCD Display – With 720P HD digital imaging, the LCD screen displays real-time crisp image and good quality videos in full lighted view with 8 LED fill lights. Large screen enhances ergonomics and eliminates eye and neck strain comparing with eyepiece
- ✔50X-1000X Magnification – Allows to zoom in and see the incredible details of observations at a magnification range from 50X to 1000X. The actual magnification differs due to the screen size, the distance between camera and observations
- ✔Built-in SD Card And Battery – Includes a 32GB SD card for storing photos and videos. The long lasting 2000 mAh battery(18650 lithium battery) is rechargeable and replaceable, supporting power bank charging. This USB microscope can be used without the base and stand, 2(microscope and screen) in 1 compact design delivers great convenience for outdoor use
- ✔Microscope-PC View – Supports Windows connection so you can observe in larger scale. No extra software download needed, just run the default APPs “Windows Camera” for Windows 10. Does NOT compatible with Mac OS
- ✔Solid Metal Frame Construction – Utilizes aluminum alloy to build the base, stand and holder, this LCD microscope offers a long term use and allows doing micro soldering or repairing printed circuit board
People Who Bought TOMLOV 4.3" LCD Digital Microscope with SD Card 50X-1000X Magnification Coin Microscope with Metal Stand 8 LED Lights Video Camera for Kids Observing Coin/Stamp Also Reviews
ssl-images-amazon.DO NOT believe the listing.Just take your time to assemble it.com/images/I/71C+vzwOpQS.It has taken his coin collector interest to a new level of excitement.I had to use a razor to shave a millimeter of plastic off the usb plug to even be able to plug the thing in.It turns out that the product is very nice and can be used from the rest of my family as well. I use this for closeup pictures of Hallmarks on gold and silver.comes with software to use pc as well as screen on scope.It performed well though, and is similar to one I had previously.My husband doesn’t carry a cell phone and isn’t the most techie and neither am I these days it seems.I’ve also used it for mechanical watch repair and it worked great for that as well.It comes with a stand that can be raised, lowered.Overall, for the price well worth it.It’s a pretty good microscope for the money and I love that it has a rechargeable battery.[review3] Very satisfied with the microscope.It’s different from the standard microscope form.Good picture.
It fully suits my purposes.Screen is clear and focus is nice.He uses it almost every day.Many applications.That set this item apart.Screen doesn’t move to tilt. This microscope picks up very fond things, it does magnify up to 1000X. This thing is awesome. My very intelligent 9 yr old grandson finds this easy to operate and has used it to learn and discover all kinds of new things about everyday items.[review5] With so many to choose from it is hard to pick a digital microscope.Everything was included too! The magnification isn’t as strong as I had hoped! Amazing clarity and a great price.
This one is good, not sure if there is a better one or a cheaper one it’s equal. Worth every dollar if you’re looking to buy one this is the one Love this.You will miss many error/double dates without a microscope.post-content –> <use xlink:href="http://2azap. Works great, can magnify extremely close to coins, only negative is can’t get whole coin in screen This thing is bad a%# ! Beyond my expectations.Easy for my 11 year old to use.