Swift Trinocular Compound Microscope SW350T40X-2500X MagnificationSiedentopf HeadResearch-GradeTwo-Layer Mechanical Stage1.3mp Camera and Software Windows and Mac Compatible Reviews and Specs
- 4 DIN Achromatic objectives mounted in a revolving turret offer 6 magnification levels: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, 1000X, 2500X.
- Professional Siedentopf head is fully rotatable for shared use and equipped with interchangeable wide-field 10X and 25X glass eyepieces fixed at an ergonomic 30 degree tilt to reduce neck strain, easily adjustable for different interpupillary distances without losing focus.
- The brilliant LED bulb transmits light through an Abbe condenser, illuminating slide specimens from below with adjustable brightness; the large surface area of the double-layered mechanical plate and secure slide holder optimize slides for viewing.
- Trinocular head accepts additional eyepiece and microscope camera attachments in order to view, livestream, record, and capture magnified specimen images. A powerful multi-purpose compound microscope for viewing tiny details of specimen slides; excellent for clinicians, high school and university science students, and enthusiastic hobbyists alike.
- 1.3MP camera comes with user-friendly editing and processing software for Mac OS X /Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32 and 64 bit) offers advanced features including stitching, EDF and measurement.
People Who Bought Swift Trinocular Compound Microscope SW350T40X-2500X MagnificationSiedentopf HeadResearch-GradeTwo-Layer Mechanical Stage1.3mp Camera and Software Windows and Mac Compatible Also Reviews
Among other things I used it for monitoring plankton samples typically at 40-100x magnification.Definitely is not hobby or research grade.I decided since my field of study is Biochemistry, that it would be beneficial to get a slightly more expensive microscope to have for further use in my field of study.Filter holder does great for 32mm filters .Not overly sensitive or dull– LED light doesn’t get hot– Trinocular port and ability to present things in front of a classDELTA– Heavy but it’s not an unusual weight for a microscope and they probably need it to keep a steady base. Bought for my 8 year old daughter because she is interested in science, and she loves how easy it is to use and get a clear picture.This unit is very well made, tolerances are tight and no backlash exists in any of the mechanisms. El mejor microscopio mi hijo de 11 años esta muy feliz con el For my personal lab[review3] My kids were all excited and to only find out we have to wait another two days to get slides.The SW350 doesn’t match up to super high end microscopes I’ve used in labs, but I didn’t expect it to since those can run thousands of dollars.We originally purchased a monocular, but after more research, returned the unopened monocular and purchased this trinocular.Helped with my pathology class.Accepts relatively inexpensive microscope cameras.Its easy to use right out of the box and takes up less space than the scope I was using previously.But I have yet to get an image on the 1200 lens; don’t know if I’m doing something wrong or if it’s defective.
For the price they are selling, adding slides should not be an issue.No quality issues or complaints.It is easy to carry around.I had to send it back but Amazon did not replace it with a new one. No instructions were included with the microscope which describe how to use the eyepiece camera, specifically how to link it via USB to a computer. At this price you can not get better this is a great microscope for any purpose up to university students the only item I would have liked was to see is an upper light source but that was easy to correct with I small led lamp I bought this just for fun and for the grandchildren who have are interested in seeing small bugs etc I added a 14 mp hdmi camera so they can see everything on a tv and are not all trying to look at the same time.Well worth the price.It’s almost as if it doubles as a discecting microscope. Great quality, price. Awesome capability for reasonable price.