Swift SW380B 40X-2500X Magnification Siedentopf Head Research-Grade Binocular Compound Lab Microscope with Wide-Field 10X and 25X Eyepieces Mechanical Stage Ultra-Precise Focusing Reviews and Specs
- A sleek, multi-purpose compound microscope for viewing tiny details of specimen slides; built for clinicians, high school and university science students, and enthusiastic hobbyists alike
- Professional Siedentopf binocular head is fully rotatable for shared use and equipped with interchangeable wide-field 10X and 25X glass eyepieces fixed at an ergonomic 30 degree tilt to reduce neck strain, easily adjustable for different interpupillary distances without losing focus
- 4 DIN Achromatic objectives mounted in a revolving turret offer 6 magnification levels: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, 1000X, and 2500X
- Ultra-precise focusing system to make coarse and extremely fine adjustments
- The brilliant LED bulb transmits light through an Abbe condenser, illuminating slide specimens from below with adjustable brightness
People Who Bought Swift SW380B 40X-2500X Magnification Siedentopf Head Research-Grade Binocular Compound Lab Microscope with Wide-Field 10X and 25X Eyepieces Mechanical Stage Ultra-Precise Focusing Also Reviews
Saw the new model that came out, decided to give the SW380 a try, and I’m pretty blown away by the quality, especially at this price point.Overall very pleased.It arrived in mint condition with sensitive parts shrink wrapped or otherwise protected.lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados!! This microscope is amazing! Perfect for our high school homeschool adventure! Good scope but you can not use the highest setting, it wont get close so you can see it.This model has pretty good magnification, is easy to work with, has smooth controls, 4 objectives, and 2 sets of eyepieces, LED illumination, a good quality mechanical stage, and coarse/fine focus controls.But you have to know how to make necessary adjustments.The additional lenses were a great plus! Very sturdy without being too heavy to move..I am using it as a hobby, but I think you could use it for more serious work, too.I homeschool my kids and science is my passion.The light height and aperture adjusters are fantastic for fine-tuning your view.If you are used to the kids types, well, this is so much better than that.The build quality is also remarkable, you’re getting a fine microscope for the long run.Great images for cytology samples and parasite screens and easy to save images with cell phone to complete patient records .I’m still getting used to it but So far, I’m very impressed with my purchase.
The first one had obviously been opened, and I planned on returning it just for that reason.Manca di alcune regolazioni essenziali, tipo il carrello verticale per non colpire la lente più lunga.The only problem is the vision field always have some dark shadow in it.Easily modified for darkfield with the addition of a filter.It comes without sample slide, which I have to bought separately.Les 2 oculaires sont eux aussi bien ajustés.There were no brand markings of identification. Perfect good So far, I love it.ssl-images-amazon.entry-content –><!– .It is powerful and solidly built.The bottle of immersion oil leaked a little in its bag and could not be used, the Swift care team helped me to quickly get a new bottle at no charge. Un muy buen microscopio , excelente relación calidad precio.
Funziona perfettamente Nice Exactly what I expected<!– .