SWIFT S7 7X-45X Trinocular Stereo Microscope with Wide-Field 10X Eyepieces7X-4.5X Zoom Objective Lens Single-Arm Boom Stand and 56-Bulb LED Ring Light Reviews and Specs
- A stellar stereo microscope for research, gemology, circuit board and electronics repair, engraving, and other uses that require a high level of surface magnification
- Two super wide-field 10X eyepieces with diopter adjustment pair with the .7X-4.5X zoom objective lens offers a continuous magnification range of 7X-45X
- The trinocular head is tilted at an ergonomic 45-degree angle to decrease eye and neck strain; includes a third port for an additional eyepiece or camera
- Includes a powerful 56-bulb LED ring-light to flood the field of view with brilliant, shadow-free illumination cool enough for working with temperature-sensitive specimens
- Rugged construction with a sturdy metal base and swinging arm boom-stand that allows for work with large objects
People Who Bought SWIFT S7 7X-45X Trinocular Stereo Microscope with Wide-Field 10X Eyepieces7X-4.5X Zoom Objective Lens Single-Arm Boom Stand and 56-Bulb LED Ring Light Also Reviews
Considering this one cost about 1/10th the price of a German scope, it is a phenomenal deal.Must have for a starting hobbyist looking for a comfortable way to solder smd components! I needed a camera for my old binocular dissecting scope, but also need the stereo to help with brushes and tools so sticking a camera in the eyepiece of my old scope wasn’t an option.I have not tried the camera mount yet though.It has a large footprint, but it more than makes up for that with the sturdy and solid functionality.It also has a nice sturdy heavy base that keeps it from sliding or tipping over.Works great.<!– .