SWIFT Microscope SW150Compound Student Microscope40X-1000XMonocular HeadCoarse & Fine FocusingDual IlluminationCordless-Capable with Eyepiece Camera and Software Windows and Mac Compatible Reviews
- 🔬 PRIMARY INTRODUCTION: Swift Compound Student Microscope is designed to introduce students from elementary schools through middle schools, beginners, hobbyists and enthusiasts to the fascinating world of microscopy, biology and life sciences.Monocular head fully rotatable is of easy shared use, and perfect for laboratories and one-on-one instruction
- 🔬 MAGNIFICATION on this compound microscope SWIFT: Available settings of 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, and 1000X are offered to you through crystal-clear 4X, 10X, and 40X glass objectives with wide-field 10X and 25X eyepieces
- 🔬 LED + DUAL ILLUMINATION: This system of this SWIFT microscope allows you to examine both transparent and solid specimens.Cool LED lights protect your eyesight and live specimens
- 🔬 Eyepiece camera comes with user-friendly editing and processing software for Mac OS X /Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32 and 64 bit) offers advanced features including stitching, EDF and measurement. it goes well with SWIFT EyePiece DIGITAL Cameras for sharing in or outside class, or with families, friends.
- 🔬 SLEEK DESIGN for FIELD EXPERIMENTS: The metal carrying handle and base, together with cordless capability, makes this Swift Compound Student Microscope ALSO a practical pick for field experiments.
People Who Bought SWIFT Microscope SW150Compound Student Microscope40X-1000XMonocular HeadCoarse & Fine FocusingDual IlluminationCordless-Capable with Eyepiece Camera and Software Windows and Mac Compatible Also Reviews
This model is small, but not too small to handle as an adult. This thing is pretty cool though the highest magnification is impossible to focus.I used this for Microbiology and Human Anatomy.The light works great, it focuses well, and provides a good clear view.Keep in mind the power switch is a double throw with center off. No instructions so at first I thought it was broken, but once I figured it out I was very pleased.This is a great little scope for the price range. terrible quality.This scope does really nicely for my needs.I found a plastic attach for my DSLR to get awesome pictures Easy for all people to use[review3] Great for my biology class[/review3][review3] Everything is easy to adjust, very good for beginners like us.We could not find the adjusting cap.It’s very well made and has several different magnification and lighting options, as well as the option to use the wall plug or batteries for the light.Bought to explore nature with grandson.Easy to focus.She loves it.
Solid microscope! Goodness This micro is amazing!! Love it an fits great for looking at phytoplankton! Seems to be working for what my daughter needed for school We use this for elementary homeschool science. Great for kids to explore Easy to use and does the job! It is a wonderful microscope that is worth the price Great microscope but I’m not sure if it was just mine but one of the eyepieces has a permanent smudge Have not tried it yet with my kids but it looks very sturdy.Very easy to use and clarity of the slides is wonderful.although camera software is outdated Need to offer slides with it. Kids love it.It didn’t come with any.Lenses are spotted with molted glass I looks like it would be a good microscope.
ssl-images-amazon. Great microscope.15.Optically, it’s not that great, but most entry level scopes are a little weird optically, especially at higher magnifications.In order to foster that interest, my wife bought her a cheap Meade microscope.<!– .I have a background in light and electron microscopy, and selected this primarily for my 2 elementary school aged children to use.The adjustment knob is large and easy to operate.The important parts are metal.With the recent pandemic I am only getting the study part online and not the in person lab work.To do some science projects with him.I didn’t get the computer attachment working, but assuming that works , this works.It’s well made with quality materials and comes with everything you need to get started.