Swift Compound Trinocular Microscope SW380T40X-2500X MagnificationSiedentopf HeadTwo-Layer Mechanical Stagewith Swiftcam 5 Megapixel Camera and Software Windows/Mac/Linux and USB 3.0 Cable Specs and Review
- 4 DIN Achromatic objectives mounted in a revolving turret offer 6 magnification levels: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, 1000X, and 2500X
- Professional Siedentopf head is fully rotatable for shared use and equipped with interchangeable wide-field 10X and 25X glass eyepieces fixed at an ergonomic 30 degree tilt to reduce neck strain, easily adjustable for different interpupillary distances without losing focus
- A super sleek, multi-purpose compound microscope for viewing tiny details of specimen slides; Ultra-precise focusing system to make coarse and extremely fine; built for clinicians, high school and university science students, and enthusiastic hobbyists alike adjustments.
- Trinocular head accepts an additional eyepiece and microscope camera attachments (not included) in order to view, livestream, record, and capture magnified specimen images
- 5.0 Megapixel Swiftcam camera comes with user-friendly editing and processing software for Windows, Mac, and Linux. USB 3.0 connection for lightning-fast transfer speeds between camera and computer
People Who Bought Swift Compound Trinocular Microscope SW380T40X-2500X MagnificationSiedentopf HeadTwo-Layer Mechanical Stagewith Swiftcam 5 Megapixel Camera and Software Windows/Mac/Linux and USB 3.0 Cable Also Reviews
Even the cheapie version camera is OK and one can always upgrade later.Got a binocular one with no camera capabilities, software or promised accesories.Very smooth operation.entry-content –><!– .