Swift Binocular Compound Microscope SW350B 40X-2500X MagnificationSiedentopf HeadResearch-GradeTwo-Layer Mechanical Stage1.3mp Camera and Software Windows and Mac Compatible Review
- 4 DIN Achromatic objectives mounted in a revolving turret offer 6 magnification levels: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, 1000X, 2500X
- Professional Siedentopf head is fully rotatable for shared use and equipped with interchangeable wide-field 10X and 25X glass eyepieces fixed at an ergonomic 30 degree tilt to reduce neck strain, easily adjustable for different interpupillary distances without losing focus
- The brilliant LED bulb transmits light through an Abbe condenser, illuminating slide specimens from below with adjustable brightness; the large surface area of the double-layered mechanical plate and secure slide holder optimize slides for viewing
- Binocular head accepts additional eyepiece and microscope camera attachments in order to view, livestream, record, and capture magnified specimen images. A powerful multi-purpose compound microscope for viewing tiny details of specimen slides; excellent for clinicians, high school and university science students, and enthusiastic hobbyists alike
- 1.3MP camera comes with user-friendly editing and processing software for Mac OS X /Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32 and 64 bit) offers advanced features including stitching, EDF and measurement.
People Who Bought Swift Binocular Compound Microscope SW350B 40X-2500X MagnificationSiedentopf HeadResearch-GradeTwo-Layer Mechanical Stage1.3mp Camera and Software Windows and Mac Compatible Also Reviews
Well, the CD will not work on a mac. I spit on the microscope and I saw my cels from my mouth it was pretty cool and I would buy it again and again and again.But I had bought this for the camera specifically to make video and take pictures. Works as it should, digital picture is awesome.Amplification is good and clean; the camera is 1.The microscope:Is really well constructed, it comes with a few different lenses to be able to zoom in and out.With various combinations of ocular lenses to choose from and thorough control of the examination conditions, PLUS the ability to view digitally in real-time, this is a 5 out of 5 – hands down! Strongly recommend for those interested in the microscopic world! The detailed characteristics of that world come through very well with this Swift binocular compound microscope.The LED light is super bright and will provide adequate exposure for 2500X magnifications.Oil arrived inside a baggie however it was burst open inside and so all of the immersion oil is outside the bottle.The photo quality is very poor.Prefer to use without the camera.It’s amazing, I love this baby! This product was missing piece and lens where weak.
entry-content –><!– .