STPCTOU Wireless Digital Microscope 50X-1000X 1080P Handheld Portable Mini WiFi USB Microscope Camera with 8 LED Lights for iPhone/iPad/Smartphone/Tablet/PC Reviews and Specs
- – WIFI DIGITAL MICROSCOPE – 2MP camera, 50X-1000X magnification zoom, this digital microscope offers you a clear view of objects’ details and enables capture pictures, record video and save these wonderful moment. Nice tool to help your curiosity kids to explore the wonderful micro world.
- – 8 ADJUSTABLE LED LIGHT – Built-in 8 LED lights and adjustable illumination with CMOS sensor image processing technology provides great image and video quality with 1920×1080 resolution (Only cellphone supports 1920x1080P resolution). Flexible metal tripod offers an optimal and comfortable observation experience for you.
- – EASY TO USE – Only need to download the “Max-see” from APP store or Google play store and connect your phone to the microscope via WIFI, you can use the microscope easily. Taking an image or video simply just tap the Image/Video button of your device or press related APP trigger. Also support windows PC/mac OS by USB connection.
- – MINI SIZE & RECHARGEBLE – With the portable mini size, USB rechargeable design, more than 3 hours of effective usage time, easy to put this mini microscope in your pocket and take it wherever you go. Useful and funny for kids, students, collectors, testers, and anyone interested in exploring the hidden microscopic world.
- – WIDE COMPAYIBILITY – This handheld wireless digital microscope is designed to work with Android/iOS/Windows phones and tablet such as iPhone, iPad via WIFI connection, and compatible with Windows or Mac PCs via USB connection. WARRANTY: 30 Days full money back for quality problems & one year manufacturer warranty & email reply within 24hs.
People Who Bought STPCTOU Wireless Digital Microscope 50X-1000X 1080P Handheld Portable Mini WiFi USB Microscope Camera with 8 LED Lights for iPhone/iPad/Smartphone/Tablet/PC Also Reviews
We had been using a 500x mag for years and couldn’t wait to look at things under double the mag. Worked well, for a little over a month, then the zoom wheel stopped working and now it’s impossible to focus at any of the digital zoom settings.Very easy to use with internal WiFi phone connection.If you wanted to look at a leaf or something similar and it would probably be fine.All of these things are a benefit to me over the cheaper models.I just stick it up to the buds and take a picture with my phone using the app.It is a good start to get him outdoors to look at leaf veins and rocks.I have not been disappointed in the purchase.I am using the microscope for seed and plant i.The manual zoom is janky and the aperture literally floats around inside.ssl-images-amazon.Had it working in less than 10 minutes from unboxing.It was a pill trying to read the 2 pt printed manual.Grand kids will love this for Christmas.I used with an iPhone 8 and everything worked flawlessly.The informed delivery time was shorter then the applied, we understand that COVID may be a reason for this, so the supplier cannot be the full responsible for possible delivery issues.I recommend it!! Purchased this microscope to view trichome samples.My application is looking for gold and silver in mineral samples; for that is works well.
Been using a jewlers loupe.May take a few minutes to get the hang of it and learn to focus, but is well worth the price! I started cultivating bacteria cultures just because I have developed and interest in biology of late and this is a really cool, easy to use way of viewing them without investing in an electron microscope.When I changed to an Samsung A51 it is useless.Great gift for “someone who has everything” It takes 2 hands to adjust the focus while trying to view.There was another review on here that helped a lot.A really interesting product at a great price.I tested on a slide with a section of stained muscle mounted with a coverslip on top .Definitely worth the money.It took me a long time to figure out how to connect to it.I added a few pictures that we took today Cant connect wirelessly, even with supports help.He likes to take a screen shot of the image and plans to use these in a science lab he is teaching. The picture looks distorted .It’s work great on my iPhone but I can’t get it to work on my laptop.Hard to focus.Best to focus on a piece of paper with letters first to get it really clear.In addition, his mom teaches Science and she was able to use it to explore mold spores in class on her phone!! Great gift.
Very hard to hold steady if you are trying to look at something extremely close and trying to rotate to bring it in focus.However, you need to know that to connect it to your ipod or phone you have to go to Settings and Wifi and choose the microscope wifi.and connected right up to my Ipad. This digital microscope is too good to use, scan code APP download, connect to WiFi is ok. Once I figured this out… it’s amazing! Works well with my iPhone and the portability of this thing makes it a lot of fun.Fun to use on just about anything.Could have pretty much done the same thing with a camera and making the picture bigger.post-content –> <use xlink:href="http://2azap.Quite easy to use.I can’t say much for the stand because I purchased a more adjustable and backlit stand for my personal preference.I found the optical quality and focusing and built in illumination quite useful.It does what it says it does.