Parco Scientific PA-5FZ Simul-Focal Trinocular Zoom Stereo Microscope 10x WF Eyepiece 0.7X—4.5X Zoom 3.5X—90x Magnification 0.5X & 2X Auxiliary Lens Double Arm Boom Stand Review and Specs
- 45° inclined trinocular head that rotates 360°. The Simul-Focal trinocular port allows you to connect a digital camera or an HD touch screen. It features a 54-76mm interpupillary adjustment, while both ocular tubes are equipped with a (+/-6) diopter adjustable, to compensate for eye-strength difference when needed
- 7x—45x standard magnification range, that when used with the included 0.5x & 2x auxiliary lens, expands to a 3.5x—90x magnification range. It has a field of view of 2 ½” (65mm), while the parfocaled optical design ensures that images remain sharp, crisp, and focused, throughout the entire magnification range
- Large-and-stable double arm boom stand offers a long and flexible working distance, while the advanced ball-bearing technology allows the arm to glide with little resistance. The solid-steel, table-top, rectangular base provides a solid foundation to fit your observational needs
- Precise, heavy-duty rack and pinion focusing mechanism, with large knobs and adjustable tension control. Robust and versatile, it is the perfect microscope for laboratory and industrial application, and is designed to provide outstanding value without compromising performance
- Parco Scientific 100% open box policy backs up our warranty, by allowing our in-house technicians to check the smooth mechanical movement, optical alignment, and the electrical safety of every microscope that is shipped out to our customers. Only from Parco Scientific!
People Who Bought Parco Scientific PA-5FZ Simul-Focal Trinocular Zoom Stereo Microscope 10x WF Eyepiece 0.7X—4.5X Zoom 3.5X—90x Magnification 0.5X & 2X Auxiliary Lens Double Arm Boom Stand Also Reviews
Instructions were relatively clear.The two additional objective lenses greatly extend it’s range.<!– .