Opti-Tekscope OT-M HDMI Microscope Macro Camera Magnifier True Digital HD Imaging at 4032 x 3024 Pixel Resolution 300x Zoom Magnification Windows 10 Camera App Plug and Play Reviews and Specs
- SEE EVERY DETAIL CLEARLY- Our State of the Art CMOS Image Processor Provides True High Definition 4032 x 3024 Pixel Images and 300x Zoom, Plus 4x Digital Zoom, Now You Can Fully View Specs with Magnificent Magnification of Small Objects.
- AMAZING IMAGES ON LARGE SCREEN- For Use With Any Size HDMI Monitor- in the Lab, Factory, Classroom, or Home. Or On a Computer Using the Camera App Already Installed on Windows 10- It’s plug and play! Many Customers Also Use BandiCam Software for Windows.
- PERFECT FOR PCB REPAIR- Coin Viewing and Grading, Electronics Troubleshooting, Plant or Insect Identification, Gems, Jewelry or Mineral Work, Small Object Identification, Professional Phone Repair, Stamp Collecting, etc.
- SUPERIOR INDUSTRIAL QUALITY STAND AND LED LIGHTING- allows macro focus, lateral image parameter adjustment, easy height adjustment with lock. Two Adjustable LED Spot Lights for Optimal Object Illumination.
- 4-15cm WORKING DISTANCE, 3”x6” base, 4x digital zoom, MOV movie format, 30 fps. 3” Built In LCD Display. Save images and video on 32GB microSD (not supplied-Kingston class 10 preferred). OT-M Microscope Camera Magnifier Best In Class One Year Limited Warranty By Opti-Tekscope, LLC., USA
People Who Bought Opti-Tekscope OT-M HDMI Microscope Macro Camera Magnifier True Digital HD Imaging at 4032 x 3024 Pixel Resolution 300x Zoom Magnification Windows 10 Camera App Plug and Play Also Reviews
Printed circuit rework that I dreaded to do using an optical microscope is now easier and almost fun.It was too dark to see the components.I am a 64 year old mineral and fossil collector with poor eyesight.I was pleasantly surprised! I use this scope for SMD PCB assembly/repairs.The camera unit is basically a dash cam with a close up lens on it.It was easy to set up and there are plenty of menu options to tweak for resolution, video quality etc.I’ve attached a few pictures of my reference card to give you a better idea of how much magnification and resolution this camera has, many scopes on Amazon have grossly exaggerated numbers.You can view using the built-in screen or an hdmi tv/monitor.Specifically, I was trying to jump some SMT pads on 2130 drivers.This this is purely awesome.Dollar for dollar is a good quality product that seems well engineered and manufactured.With this opt-telescope, he’s able to take photos of tiny specimens.ssl-images-amazon.I’m always disappointed when I order something new and get an obviously used and repackaged item.Like most/all things I tend to go overboard and over analyze my purchases.The top button is the picture taking button and it is no longer springing back so photography ability is lost.I paid up more for better quality, and so far have found this scope to exceed my expectations.With a 32G micro SD card, I can get nearly six hours of video without doing anything! Sometimes I record around the clock when waiting for caterpillar eggs to hatch, for example.This is the ONE! After messing around with about 5 different cameras and methodologies, I finally forked out the big bucks and got exactly what I paid for.I could go over it’s drawbacks but it was only $140 bought pre-owned.
Beautiful picture quality.Turns out this Microscope is recognized by Windows 10 as an Andonstar Camera.Use is straightforward and there are plenty of adjustments for brightness, ISO, white balance, etc.I also bought the 21.Having measuring capabilities is extremely important for my position at work Hi,We use this to look for bugs in our greenhouse, it is incredible.And by using the Windows default Camera app, you will get a large and clear image on your computer screen instead of this tiny 3.Need a micro SD card.This piece of equipment was easy to set up, the drop down menu worked well You could also save the pictures on a Ultra Scan Disk.We use this scope for a preschool to give children new opportunities to explore science and this has been an amazing purchase.They can put objects on base and focus in on them.Works as expected. Very effective and room to solder while viewing I would recommend anyone to buy this.The magnification levels are fine for my use.The magnification is great and so is the adjustment of magnification.I read some on the blogs saying pennies, dimes, and nickels would work.Nice focus control.
The magnification is great and so is the adjustment of magnification. No tilt mechanism.300x magnification is only achievable by using a 62 inch display. Does inspection tasks very well.The lamps are not very adjustable as the armored cable doesn’t hold memory well.I’ve tried other similar units, but they just can’t compare to my stereo optical microscope. using to examine coins and works well for that Great product for the price.When one of my technicians asked to get one of these Opti-Tekscope OT-M HDMI Microscopes, I agreed. The traditional scopes used for rework and inspection are very expensive.