OMAX – M83EZ-C50U 40X-2500X Trinocular Digital Compound Microscope with 5 MP Digital Camera and Double Layer Mechanical Stage Reviews and Specs
- Total magnification: 40X-100X-250X-400X-1000X-2500X; Eyepieces: wide field WF10X and WF25X; Objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S, Oil); Viewing head: 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling trinocular
- Sliding adjustable interpupillary distance: 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch(55~75mm); Ocular diopter adjustable on both eye tubes; Nosepiece: revolving quadruple; Stage: mechanical double layer size: 4-1/2inchx 4-15/16inch (115mm x 125mm); Stage x-y stroke (travel range): 2-13/16inch x 1-3/16inch (70mm x 30mm)
- Condenser and diaphragm: NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm; Transmitted (lower) illuminator: LED light, intensity adjustable; Focus adjustment: Coaxial coarse and fine knobs on both sides; All metal mechanical components; Power supply: AC/DC adapter, 7.5V/7.5W (UL approved); – Input: 100-240V
- Digital camera: – true color 2592×1944 pixels (5M pixels) – 0.5X reduction lens to get larger field of view – 0.01 mm calibration slide: 1mm/100 division – Frame speed: 5fps at 2592×1944, 18fps at 1280×960, 60fps at 640×480 – Software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS and Linux operating system – Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images – USB cable included
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
People Who Bought OMAX – M83EZ-C50U 40X-2500X Trinocular Digital Compound Microscope with 5 MP Digital Camera and Double Layer Mechanical Stage Also Reviews
It’s an amazing scope for a great price.25X is nearly useless so you have to say this is really a 1000X microscope rather than a 2500X.NOT.entry-content –><!– .The Microscope is great and fun to use.Actual readout is sometimes unresponsive for a minute at 2592×1944, and 0.But this microscope took me 30 minute to figure out. Terrible focusing ability.I’d buy one again.Eye pieces take some getting used to but they work, at 10X.