OMAX 40X-2500X Full Size Lab Digital Trinocular Compound LED Microscope with 14MP USB Camera and 3D Mechanical Stage Review
- Total magnification: 40X-100X-250X-400X-1000X-2500X; Eyepieces: widefield WF10X/18 and WF25X; Objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X (S), 100X (S, Oil); Viewing head: 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling trinocular; Interpupillary distance: sliding adjustable 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch (55mm ~ 75mm); Diopter: adjustable on both eyepiece tubes; Nosepiece: revolving quadruple
- Stage: mechanical stain-resistant double layer, size: 5-1/2inch x 5-1/2inch (140mm x 140mm), translation range: 3inch x 2inch (75mm x 50mm); Photo tube adjustment range: 5/8inch (15mm); Focus: coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both sides, rack and pinion adjustment, with tension control; Focusing knob can be locked for observation and transportation; Condenser and diaphragm: Abbe NA1.25 rack and pinion adjustment condenser with iris aperture diaphragm
- Black palm rest on the base; Illumination: transmitted (lower), replaceable 3W LED light, variable intensity; Metal mechanical components; Power supply: 100V~240V 50/60Hz worldwide range (US and Canada power plug)
- Digital camera: – true color 4096×3288 pixels (14M pixels) – 0.5X reduction lens to get larger field of view – 0.01 mm calibration slide: 1mm/100 division – Frame speed: 1.8fps at 4096×3288, 10fps at 2048×1644, 27fps at 1024×822 – Software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS and Linux operating system – Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images – USB cable included
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
People Who Bought OMAX 40X-2500X Full Size Lab Digital Trinocular Compound LED Microscope with 14MP USB Camera and 3D Mechanical Stage Also Reviews
The optics are of good+ quality and the stage controls are precise and smooth.I can connect to my computer and my smartv.The camara is great. Great Mic.I have to say I am very pleased with the overall quality of the microscopes.I contacted seller, and a new part was sent out straight away! Good customer service! Beautiful piece of equipment — sturdy and precise..Video is poor.Has many of the features you would expect from a more expensive microscope.I’ve not attached or tried the 14MP camera but that’s to come.The clarity is excellent through both the optics and the camera.It’s not as fast as I had hoped.I run a research lab, and I can take high quality images of stained slides.It hooks up to a computer and a surface and works very well get one.
The lock for the lens heigjt is stuck.I had decided to return then the saller e-mailed the instruction.Since I will only accept a new, complete, undamaged device and Amazon can not ensure that a replacement would be new, undamaged and complete, I had no choice but to return the one I received and look elsewhere for a microscope.