OMAX 40X-2500X Brighter Darkfield LED Trinocular Compound Microscope with 9MP Digital Camera Review and Specs
- Total magnification: 40X-100X-250X-400X-1000X-2500X; Eyepieces: widefield WF10X/18 and WF25X; Objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X (S), 100X (S, Oil); Viewing head: 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling trinocular; Interpupillary distance: sliding adjustable 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch (55mm ~ 75mm)
- Diopter: adjustable on both eyepiece tubes; Nosepiece: revolving quadruple; Stage: mechanical stain-resistant double layer, size: 5-1/2inch x 5-1/2inch (140mm x 140mm), translation range: 3inch x 2inch (75mm x 50mm); Photo tube adjustment range: 5/8inch (15mm); Focus: coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both sides, rack and pinion adjustment, with tension control; Focusing knob can be locked for observation and transportation
- Brightfield condenser: NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder, rack and pinion adjustment; Oil darkfield condenser: NA 1.36-1.25 condenser; Black palm rest on the base; Illumination: transmitted (lower), replaceable 3W LED light, variable intensity; Metal mechanical components; Power supply: 100V~240V 50/60Hz worldwide range (US and Canada power plug)
- Digital camera: – true color 3488×2616 pixels (9M pixels) – 0.5X reduction lens to get larger field of view – 0.01 mm calibration slide: 1mm/100 division – Frame rate: 1.9fps at 3488×2616, 8fps at 1744×1308, 27fps at 872×654 – Software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS and Linux operating system – Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images – USB cable included
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
People Who Bought OMAX 40X-2500X Brighter Darkfield LED Trinocular Compound Microscope with 9MP Digital Camera Also Reviews
It was easy to assemble.Asked about replacement told to go to their website that they cost 10.entry-content –><!– .