LCD Digital Microscope YINAMA 4.3 Inch 50X-1000X Magnification 1080P Compound Handheld Microscopes Camera with Rechargeable Battery Mini Hdmi Port 8 LED Lights 8G SD Card and Slides Specs and Review
- ❤【Built-in 4.3 Inch Screen & Connecting to PC】Built-in 4.3 inch screen provide broad field of view for easy viewing. No need to worry about unstable app of wireless or usb microscope. Digital microscope supports connecting to PC via usb cable for viewing details. It’s the best gift for children, students, hobbyists and other users.
- ❤【50X and 1000x Magnification】Microscope has magnification levels of 50x and 1000x, allowing us to view the smallest details of specimens clearly such as plants, insects, trichomes, dust mites, coins, diamonds,etc. Images and videos obtained during viewing can be saved to the 8GB TF card.please note that：the TF card has insert into the item,please check it.
- ❤【Easy to Focus】Adjusting the object stage close to the lens, then you can view the specimens on the screen clearly by rotating the focus wheel slowly. Fine focus and coarse focus function can be achieved by adjusting the microscope.
- ❤【Sturdy Base】Sturdy and nicely weighted base enable to minimize shaking and keep your specimen in sharp focus. Then you will view the object more steadily and accurately.
- ❤【Premium Rechargeable Battery】Microscope equipped with premium rechargeable battery supports up to 4 hours working time, you can charge it with the usb cable.The microscope is an normal level microscope,it is not good at living cells analysis.
People Who Bought LCD Digital Microscope YINAMA 4.3 Inch 50X-1000X Magnification 1080P Compound Handheld Microscopes Camera with Rechargeable Battery Mini Hdmi Port 8 LED Lights 8G SD Card and Slides Also Reviews
9% isopropyl wiped it right out like BAM! The polymer coating didn’t even slow it down.this one did NOT do the job this is not a real 1000x mag and for $99.The microscope is not as powerful as you might remember looking at in high school biology but it’s enough Zoom to satisfy her curiosity.Enjoy not having to look in an eye peace The power is unreal .It is incredibly easy to figure out, without really needing to pick up the instructions for anything.it zooms in good, raises & lowers.It worked great.Next time I get a cold I’m gonna try to see what caused it.ssl-images-amazon.The availability of projecting larger on a smart board makes it great for groups also.The screen means that we can all see what’s under the microscope.Complicated procedure to get the display up and running.This one is on different level of magnitude of goodness: you can see what you want to be magnified, details are clean and crisp, plenty of light even for the non-translucent objects.Not a true microscope.Easy to set up and easy to use.I purchased this to examine record player styli/needles, and it far surpasses what I expected.We have been fascinated by minerals, gems, seeds and… for ahem horticulturalists, your buds will look amazing.1080P resolution could show very clear presence, plus 1000x magnitude.The screen picture quality is good for the price.
Can’t capture pictures as it locks the unit up.I only wish I had purchased this microscope sooner & not wasted my money on those other inferior products.Havent used it yet.We found a microscopic bug too.We loved that you could hook it up to a big screen via HDMI. Great microscope for my elementary aged boys.You can take pictures directly through the device, it was simple to set up .The zoom is wonderful and very easy to focus!We have taken it on small nature walks and it did super well! would love if the microscope was able to detach from the base for easier travel.She loved it, but the adults also loved it. But it’s better than the toy I was expecting.I was expecting to do some research on some plants.I’m really impressed with this piece of equipment.Images are so clear and very detailed.It’s so easy to use and see the pictures.Since it is digital and not optics it’s not as clear when using high magnification, however the trade off is the big display is easy for multiple kids to look at.the base is not very sturdy and makes it hard to view at 1000x, microscope is not removable gives a clear picture.
Good for kids who want to find out about the microworld. Gets great close ups on coins and you can take pictures on the screen for details Excellent for coins It was so quick to set up.Kids that are into that would enjoy the image on the screen.Their eyes are burning interest in new discoveries.I am going to exchange it in hopes it was just a faulty one.It seems a bit more effective then just taking a pic with a cell and magnifying it.So easy to use with the included screen.It’s big enough to watch small detail. Use it for everything.And seller is awesome!!! A++ for sure.