Koolertron 4.3 inch 1080P LCD Digital USB Microscope with 10X-220X Magnification Zoom8 LED Adjustable LightCamera Video Recorder for Phone Repair Soldering Tool Jewelry Appraisal Biologic Use Review
- 4.3inch full HD LCD screen.10x-220X continuous magnification.Infrared remote control for easier operation
- High-quality height-adjustable stand. Can adjust the magnification and the distance between the camera and the object by the controller
- UV filter Assembly, not only protect the lens but also reduce the reflection and stray lights.Images and videos obtained during your observations are saved to a microSD card, Maximum supporting 32GB (Please remove the lens protection cover and install the UV filter when using the microscope.)
- 8 LED illumination with adjustable intensity control, allowing you to set the desired level of illumination, and a measuring scale.Equipped with two fill lights on both sides that can be adjusted freely, and the brightness can be adjusted by the dimmer switch.
- The wide range of applications, one microscope can solve problems in at least 6 fields, such as PCB, Insect, Jewelry, Cells, LED Screen, Watch/Clock. And its appearance design combines more ergonomic consideration, provides users with better experience.
People Who Bought Koolertron 4.3 inch 1080P LCD Digital USB Microscope with 10X-220X Magnification Zoom8 LED Adjustable LightCamera Video Recorder for Phone Repair Soldering Tool Jewelry Appraisal Biologic Use Also Reviews
The screen has good resolution and color density.Would like maybe 0 to 20.HDMI, 1080p, own display, 3 different light sources and good zoom and focus capabilities.It is not recognized by any modern system as P&P, it requires some sort of driver for the system to use it.ssl-images-amazon.I was expecting it to only be good for PCB inspection, but I am definitely able to solder even the smallest components with this with no Trouble at all. A microscope can have high magnification, but poor resolution.I purchased it to view computer motherboards and appliance circuitboards and it works great for those applications.I wanted to disassemble it and put it back in its box while I’m not using it, BUT the threads seem to be cast and very sketchy.I bought it so I could solder some 0201 components, but that project stalled so I never got around to actually doing it.HE’S STUDYING FOR HIS ENTOMOLOGY LICENSE. Have not been able to use effectivly .It has a good clear picture and the side lighting is a real help.The instructions are poor.I’ll be sending them back.When I assembled it and powered it up, one of the “headlights” lit up, and the other did not.
The holder doesn’t really fit the scope and the power plug location is awkward as well as the power button location and a very short cord.99 or less.The image on the built-in screen has no delay at all.The 3 lights are good to remove shadows.When you go to the site recommended to download this FREE, software you open up yourself to numerous sites that say your “drivers” are out of date and will install them for you at the low price of $$$.The scope seems a little cheaper than the other one too.I love it.You cannot contact the manufacturer.Camera still won’t view on computer, tried 3 different capture programs.You wont be disappointed.it is exactly what we were looking for ! too zoom-in for looking at a half dollar.The image on the display is nice and clear.Very versatile. Great microscope for pcb reworkLights are good and easy to put it on spotPicture quality is decent and it’s very nice that can be connected to the pc via usb Extreme clarity of the Magnified Image.This is a high quality product.you must download another program which costs 20.
I tried several micro SD cards and none of them would work. Used for coin collecting.He has a lot of fun with it. Very convenient unit.Does exactly what you’d think and the picture quality is great.Images are so clear and very detailed. as described poor quality. Awesome Good value.I love the ability to change the lighting.