Jiusion WiFi USB Digital Microscope 50 to 1000x Wireless Magnification Endoscope 8 LED Mini HD Camera with Updated Stand Portable Case Compatible with iPhone iPad Android Mac Windows Linux Specs and Review
- 【WiFi Microscope New Model】 Jiusion new model WiFi Microscope is much more useful and funnier for kids, children, students, engineers and others who need to magnify and explore the micro things like circuit board, coin, jewelry, skin and insect.
- 【Broad Compatibility】 It is compatible with iOS iPhone, iPad, Android Phones and tablets, Mac, Windows XP 7 8 10 and even Linux system. Work wirelessly on cellphone and wire-connect to work on PC.
- 【New Updated】 Use new generation WiFi chip, which makes high definition video wireless transfer on phones possible. NO LAG on computers (original pixel 1280720P) and mobiles (digital zoom 19201080P) when full charged. Come with an updated aluminum alloy bracket which is the most stable and top-rated base in the microscope market. It is the first wide angle WiFi microscope in market which is able to view a larger area.
- 【More Features】 Built-in 8pcs bright LED lights, digital microscope’s 2 adjusting knob can change the focus and brightness. The zoom in and out buttons allow for 1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8/2.0x magnification on your phone(not for PC). The carrying case is included in the package.
- 【Widely Used】 With this usb microscope, you can use the software to record the micro world, capture screenshot and record video even in the wood without data services. On Windows computer, you can use the software’s measurement function to measure the least bit.
People Who Bought Jiusion WiFi USB Digital Microscope 50 to 1000x Wireless Magnification Endoscope 8 LED Mini HD Camera with Updated Stand Portable Case Compatible with iPhone iPad Android Mac Windows Linux Also Reviews
I have only used it plugged into my computer using a USB cable.I bought the Non-WiFi version last year and it is great.ssl-images-amazon.The zoom buttons do not work on a PC nor does the power button because it is not compatible with Windows.Pros: The device gives you the flexibility of working remotely, so if you need to take pictures of your slides every minute for 1 hour, you can assess the pictures remotely.com/images/I/A1EDb1beC6S.I bought this microscope so that I can identify pests on my herbs, flowers, and vegetables.Easy zoom adjustment.Unexpected capability for infinity focus makes it a telescope as well as a microscope ! I used it as a microscope to diagnose my 3d printer hot end jam by pointing it up from the print bed at the hot end with the nozzle removed .That’s why you get about 1 fps over wifi.My daughter took the bait and I was delighted to receive the product.Unit couldn’t be powered down.It has a solid aluminum frame that doesn’t knock over easily.The battery powers 8 LEDs which are placed around the lens to illuminate the sample being examined.Good range of magnification and the image quality is even better than I expected.Decent image quality and zoom capability, although note that for high-magnification the microscope will need to be adjusted downwards so that it is almost on top of the specimen! Adjustable brightness LED’s around the lens illuminate the specimen nicely.What they don’t explain quite clearly is that this scope creates it’s OWN Wi-fi Network.com/images/I/917+g2UUy5S.It meets my needs very well.It’s also amazing that the microscope can even shoot images with tremendous detail at 1080p.
I just bought the Jiusion WiFi USB Digital Microscope for that last purpose and it is perfect.once you get it working you will become addicted to looking at things.I was only able connect it once to my Mac and Windows once.But both devices switch back automatically when I shut off.Caring for the customers is a huge plus in earning my business.Here are two images on the highest quality photo setting of the same fly – one on a light background and one on a dark background.The pictures included with this review are actual pictures from this microscope:A* Very sharp knife edgeB* A “period” typed on paper with an inkjet printerC* A single flake of black pepperD* The case and microscope .Nice and simple.It has been very educational.I charged the battery in the Jiusion F210 WiFi Microscope and assembled the stand and downloaded the DM WiFi app for my iPhone.The zoom buttons on the side were not operational.Either it needs a third screw or two longer ones.Biggest coin to fit while it’s mounted, is a quarter.There really isn’t much of a lag in the display and it’s incredibly easy to use.Cons: the supposed 1000X magnification is obviously false, the rack and pinion on the aluminum base is not ver sturdy and has to be constantly tightened, the two screwed pins that hold the microscope are not too easy to adjust and add misalignment, PC software shown in the manual for this microscope is awful, way too complicated to use for something so simple.com/images/I/61lxwt80fgS.I like having the case, so it don’t get damaged while storing it.I emailed the seller and, even though it was late, he got back with me.Syncing up with way easy in the battery life on the camera is pretty good.I initially purchased the usb model only.
The storage case offers convenience and there is no need to completely disassemble the unit to put it in the case: Just unscrew the base! The app works and the display on my iPhone is just what I wanted for fiber analysis Some plus – handy, affordable, enough lighting, no hustle to connect PC Big minus – The zoom works as the focal adjustment and vice versa.It lacked a super clear directions on setup, but despite that it was super easy to set up despite that.The Zoom feature works Amazingly wellperfectly.I think for many applications it would be okay.This one belongs to Grandpa! LOL but I let the kids use it too.Definitely not recommended.They responded quickly and assured me they would help with any concerns I had.I requested a replacement and it arrived within a few days.I am used to using professional metrology equipment, and find this to be excellent for the price.It makes viewing and wirelessly picture taking easy with the WiFi feature and my iPhone.You can use this for teaching and show some interesting photos to the people even if you are a scientist.It can be raised and lowered, and can also be held stationary.Could not get a clear image at max zoom.Set up is fast for both laptop and phone.You can view anything with this microscope.It was easy to setup, the focusing action is responsive and smooth, images are great quality, and it works with a variety of freeware image capture programs.The built in light was good for most situations, a few times we added light from an LED flashlight for better contrast.