Firefly DE300 Polarizing Handheld USB Digital Dermascope/Dermatoscope/Microscope Review
- Sensor Resolution: 2.0M pixels. Still Image Resolution: 1600×1200 pixels (Format: BMP). Video Resolution: 1600×1200 pixels (Formats: MJPG, YUY2, Frame Rate: 30FPS).
- Magnification: 15x – 50x (Native Optical), 15x – 150x (Digital). Lens Assembly: Dual Lenses, 3-Layer Glass, 650nm cutoff, Integrated Polarizer with 12 settings.
- Lighting: 8 Ultra-Bright LEDs with fully adjustable brightness. Interface: USB2.0 (USB Cable Length: 180cm). Built-in snapshot button. Rugged industrialized construction.
- Software: Scalable Window, Zoom, Freeze, Resolution, Rotate, Flip, Region of Interest (ROI), Real time measurements, Automatic/Manual white balance.
- Polarizer: 12 settings in 30 degree increments. Designed for Digital Epiluminescence Microscopy (DELM). Easily integrates with EMR systems.
People Who Bought Firefly DE300 Polarizing Handheld USB Digital Dermascope/Dermatoscope/Microscope Also Reviews
With this dermatoscope, you can create serial images of suspicious moles and see if they are changing over time.I liked the Firefly DE300A because is priced right and provides imaging of the skin lesions which can be shown to patients real time on the computer screen.Software adequate, it saves photos as . Capture botton defective.