Elikliv 7" LCD Digital Microscope Dual Lens Cell Microscope 2000X Magnification for Observing Cells Insect Plants 12MP USB Microscope Camera Video for Coin PCB Circuit Repair Soldering Specs and Review
- 【7 Inch Microscope & Max 2000 Magnification】With FHD 1080P display and 7 inch big screen,the Elikliv LCD microscope provide amazing high quality images,much better than other microscope.
- 【Cells Observation】Choosing lens 2, you could observe cells through the cell microscope.It’s clear for the cell slices,which you could watch the detailed situation.Also you could see the cells swim and eat in the water.It’s suitable for student to know about the biology and teacher to teach them.
- 【Coin Observation】When you choose lens 1, then it has the same function like other lcd microscope.But it has more maginification compare to others.It can enlarge the objects and to show the details on your view.You could observe the coin,pcb board and other tiny observation.
- 【LED Light Assistion】Don’t worry.You could observe it even it’s under dark enviroment.Comes with USB cable which need connect the microscope then the light of bottom will turn on.It can shows a dynamic flash effect on the display.
- 【Compatible with Windows & Mac OS system】If you use it separately,please insert a tf card(Not included,Max support 64GB).Also it can connect the computer to use it.It’s convenience accroding to your needs.Widely used for school class, home kids funny play,parent-child interaction and so on.
People Who Bought Elikliv 7" LCD Digital Microscope Dual Lens Cell Microscope 2000X Magnification for Observing Cells Insect Plants 12MP USB Microscope Camera Video for Coin PCB Circuit Repair Soldering Also Reviews
ssl-images-amazon. It doesn’t work that advertisement<video id="review-video-id-R279O1ZZ938FDJ" controls class="cr-video-desktop" preload="none" poster="https://images-na.Definitely not good for what I was using it for.The microscope just helped a lot.Great and easy to understand instructions.<!– .That said I had to coment on this product out of the box this thing is ready to go with all the features it boasted was waiting for the negative and found it as soon as I turned it on, had a full charge on the battery grabed the two slide samples eager to see this what awsome thing has to show me and went to focus it in and boom the focus nob won’t turn now keep in mind I went from box to using it in less than five min.However, the metal scope needs to be aligned every so often because three metal screws hold in into the actual base, which is plastic.Just a good easy to use magnifier.Switched out for a more expensive model.