Elikliv 4.3 inch LCD Digital USB Microscope Endoscope Record 1000X Magnification Zoom 8 Adjustable LED Light Micro-SD Storage Camera Video Recorder for Repair Soldering Review
- ★【4.3 inch LCD display】: the microscope allowing you to instantly see all your observations in detail and providing you a view of 720P/VGA resolution.
- ★【500-1000X continuous magnification】: The digital microscope comes with binocular provides 50X-1000X magnifications, microscope also utilize 8 adjustable LED illumination techniques to increase detail or contrast.
- ★【adjustable Stand】: The scope can adjust the magnification and the distance between the camera and the object by the controller, make you use it more conveniently
- ★【Support 32G Micro SD card ( Not included )】: The LCD Digital Microscope equipped with micro TF card slot, Images and videos obtained during your observations saved to a TF card and output them via USB connections
- ★【Widely Use】: This digital microscope can be used in wide applications, such as the outdoor observation, learning detection, distinguishing between true and false, identification of jewelry, print detection, circuit board repair
People Who Bought Elikliv 4.3 inch LCD Digital USB Microscope Endoscope Record 1000X Magnification Zoom 8 Adjustable LED Light Micro-SD Storage Camera Video Recorder for Repair Soldering Also Reviews
However, the software is only a sample and freezes up a lot.I would buy it again.I was glad to find a microscope that throws shadow-free light on the subject and that stays out of the way enough I can still get to the device with a soldering iron.It had fingerprints and a few dirty areas The settings wouldn’t work properly.I like to collect a few coins and this really helps to look at them closely. Bought this to try out for doing SMD electronic work.It takes pictures, has adjustable brightness, and has a wide range of focus for a very clear image.Better to get this one, much happier.I went from a general phone magnification app to a wireless hand held WiFi scope to this beauty..I bought it for assisting me with the occasional micro soldering.But since started teaching my 4 year old daughter micro science.The screen is pretty bright and the level of detail is a lot better than I thought it would be.[/review3][review3] I was looking for an affordable microscope to begin with my practice in blood drop test.for me the biggest benefit is that it’s super portable and I can easily take pictures of what I’m looking at and pop the sd card into my computer to examine or show my customers! the battery lasts forever, it has a flashlight, doesn’t cost an arm and a leg and I use it almost every day 🙂 Good zoom, you can see that I’m just getting started in s.Each pixel at highest resolution is about 0.
I was looking for an affordable microscope to begin with my practice in blood drop test.I can really see up close and clear.LCD has little to no color balance, Making it hard to see what you’re doing even if you dim the LED lights.I cannot imagine a better one for this price! Easily have to get over $200 for better.It has worked well.[review5] This item was easy to assemble.But I HATE the led lights.No dislikes yet. Meh… works, but nothing to write home about… my son uses it to look at spiders soooo thats cool Never could get it to work.Works as advertised.
Packaging was great! The kids can’t get enough of it.Light stopped working just after return period ended.The directions were similar to another microscope I set back due to the fact the device was made on China.Battery stays charged quite a while. My husband uses this microscope to look at coins that he finds from metal detecting. Great picture.It’s best described as a magnifier.entry-content –><!– . Trabajo muy bien.