Dino-Lite USB Digital Microscope AM4113ZT – 1.3MP 10x – 50x 220x Optical Magnification Measurement Polarized Light Review
- 10x – 50x, 220x OPTICAL magnification, 1280 x 1024 1.3MP image resolution, 30 FPS (video)
- Measurements can be performed in different units (inch/mil/mm/um) and types including straight lines, circles, angles, arches grids and more.
- Polarization can be switched on/off or can be adjusted to offer full or half polarization for controlling glare.
- The MicroTouch feature is a touch sensitive area which can be used to capture images instead of using a keyboard and mouse. The software also allows users to disable the MicroTouch, or set to single or double touch to trigger.
- SOFTWARE included offers rich features for saving, annotating, comparison, and analysis of captured images. Supports Windows (XP/Vista/7/8/10), Mac OS 10.5 and above, Android, iOS (requires WF-10 wi-fi adapter).
People Who Bought Dino-Lite USB Digital Microscope AM4113ZT – 1.3MP 10x – 50x 220x Optical Magnification Measurement Polarized Light Also Reviews
We have a need to inspect the sides of components, which means looking at the board surface at an extreme oblique angle.I am working on a project and when I needed to get some close up measurements I just had to buy one for myself.The zoom and resolution are excellent even for fine pitch components .