Coin Microscope Dcorn 4.3 Inch WiFi Digital Microscope 50X-1000X Magnification 2 Megapixels Video Camera Handheld Wireless LCD Digital Microscope Compatible with iPhone iPad Android Mac Windows Reviews and Specs
- 50X-1000X Magnification: Dcorn wireless microscope provides 50-1000X magnification , and provides an extra 1-2X magnification (magnification corresponds to monitor size) , so that you can clearly observe the smallest details of the specimen.
- WiFi and USB Connection: Set the WiFi/TFT button of the WiFi digital microscope to the WiFi file, you can directly connect this microscope to your iOS, Android, Microsoft PC, MAC, Windows devices through the wifi function. Set the WiFi/TFT button to the TFT file, you can connect it to your Windows PC and Mac book devices through the USB data cable.
- Photos and Videos: Dcorn wireless microscope is equipped with a TF card slot, you can save the images and videos obtained during the observation process to the TF card. (32GB TF card is included in the package). You can also connect it to a mobile phone or computer to use the camera and video functions.
- 4.3-inch High-definition LCD Display: With 19201080P high resolution and 2.0MP camera technology, the 4.3-inch screen allows you to instantly view and quickly adjust the image, which is convenient for easy and accurate observation, soldering, etc. Your eyes will no longer be tired.
- 8 Adjustable LED Lights: Built-in 8 adjustable LED lights provide sufficient and uniform lighting, you can freely adjust the brightness by rotating the button to ensure that your specimens are clear and bright, and allow to capture pictures or record videos in the woods and some dark places. Dcorn microscope will bring you an excellent experience.
People Who Bought Coin Microscope Dcorn 4.3 Inch WiFi Digital Microscope 50X-1000X Magnification 2 Megapixels Video Camera Handheld Wireless LCD Digital Microscope Compatible with iPhone iPad Android Mac Windows Also Reviews
There are some instances where the lighting and focus are unable to capture a picture of small planchet cracks visible under jewellers loupe.Junk.Relatively easy to use—would be better if all controls were in front, not some in front, others on the side.She says the microscope works well for that; picture quality and magnification are good.Amazon was able to send me a replacement quick and easy but then the second one I received looked like it was a refurbished one and lasted for a little while longer but it began shutting off on it’s own intermittently wich was very frustrating!!!! This time I was past the return time so Amazon refunded the money.He said, “Boy, I really like this!” I’ve (in 20 yrs.Can see as well as the naked eye but closer.Great for microsoldering and having fun with the kids looking at objects up close.Happy I got this one So easy to use, reduced my time for research by 2/3rd easly.No luck no matter what I did to focus.