Celestron – LCD Digital Microscope II – Biological Microscope with a Built-In 5MP Digital Camera – Adjustable Mechanical Stage –Carrying Case and 1GB Micro SD Card Specs and Review
- BUILT-IN 5MP DIGITAL CAMERA: Our Celestron Biological Microscope has a built-in 5MP digital camera that captures high-resolution images and 30 fps SD video of your specimen as well as a full color 3.5″ TFT LCD screen with onboard software.
- HIGH MAGNIFICATION POWER: From 40x up to 1600x magnification (with digital zoom), the LCD Digital Microscope II is a precision instrument ideal for viewing a range of cellular specimens on slides.
- INCLUDES 1GB MICRO SD CARD: The Celestron LCD Digital Microscope II even includes a 1GB micro SD card, which provides enough storage to capture over 600 high-resolution images for lab reports, papers, lessons, and more.
- MULTIPLE ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: In addition to the 1GB micro SD card, you’ll receive a dust cover, a rugged canvas carrying case with shoulder strap, 5 prepared slides, an AV out cable for viewing on a TV or projector, and a 4-plug international AC adapter.
- UNBEATABLE WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Buy with confidence from Celestron, based in California since 1960. Your purchase is backed by a two-year warranty and unlimited access to technical support from our team of US-based experts.
People Who Bought Celestron – LCD Digital Microscope II – Biological Microscope with a Built-In 5MP Digital Camera – Adjustable Mechanical Stage –Carrying Case and 1GB Micro SD Card Also Reviews
I know that a good microscope can be very expensive, so I had low expectations for this one.I use this in a children’s after-school program and the children, ages 6-12, are able to operate it and show each other how to use it.The value for the money is the best and the LCD screen is way better than trying to strain/focus your eyes in a lens.Also didn’t come with any blank slides and the stage is not accommodating to a petri dish.For one thing, it’s not a “pentaview.There are fine movement controls for the slides.The focus would not hold.The light under the slide isn’t bright enough to illuminate the slide or what is on it.Isn’t amazing clarity but for the price I think it’s awesome! Excels in the "Field".Please help if you went through the same issue.Not quite a toy.Also, the digital zoom is so distorted that I never use it for anything.The included light that shines on the object from above is nowhere near bright enough to generate an image on the screen.I did a tutorial on how to use a microscope and used this scope as the subject because it is best for beginners but has the qualities necessary to make it useful diagnostically over the long haul.Case & cover are wonderful.I was told about this lightweight but powerful enough scope to see what I need to on the screen down to abnormal s.It is certainly much better than most cheap educational microscopes or the abysmal toy ones.Amazon replaced it without a problem.
Me parece de mucha utilidad y que por el costo que tiene el beneficio es inmenso.They were working in the begining but after a few mounth they start to give faulty by day by..We are pleased with this purchase.Sent it to Colombia as a gift.I think a great microscope at this price-point I can’t use my existing SD cards I assume because of their size.A cheap kids microscope works better! If I hadn’t missed the return window I would have my money back.Really worth the buy for anyone serious about science! The screen is so much easier on the eyes as opposed to using a traditional microscope.For the price of this microscope I expected much better product and service. only good for the lowest magnification .Its 2020 my mobile phone has 8k video not sure where you even source a 240p lcd display these days to put on this microscope I bought this to use with McMaster slides for fecal egg counts on sheep.Didn’t need it for several months so I didn’t check it.It is very clear and easy to use and a lot less stress on the eyes.ssl-images-amazon.
Didn’t need it for several months so I didn’t check it.Prompt delivery.The only issue is looking at sand, etc. Excellent microscope for agroindustrial usage, the deliver and the timing of arrival was outsanding, it has a nice perfomance on sperm analysis.You may find the led lights to be quite inadequate though.I gave it away. I bought this in Jan 2017 and I use it twice a year. Toy cannot be used professionally<!– . Poor quality.