Cainda WiFi Digital Microscope for iPhone Android Phone Mac Windows HD 1080P Video Record 50-1000X Magnification Wireless Portable Microscope with Adjustable Metal Stand and Carrying Bag Specs and Review
- Digital Microscope Camera: WiFi connect to smart devices. Support the IOS and Android smart phone, tablet. USB cable connect with the PC. Compatible with Mac, Windows XP 7 8 10 and even Linux system.
- Upgrade Lens and Smart Chip: You can get a larger field of observation and a brighter image. True high definition 19201080P video and 2MP image display. Wireless high speed transmission, no image delay after full charge.
- High Quality Design: 8 adjustable LEDs, can work even in dark place. Soft brightness, would not appear flare or interfere imaging. Built-in 800mAh battery and mini size design, convenient for carry and outdoor observation.
- User-friendly: Equipped with the updated aluminum alloy stand bracket. Stabler to hold the microscope and easier to finely adjust the height. Come with the portable carrying bag. Eco-friendly, anti-collision and life waterproof.
- Widely Application: Can be used for circuit board repair, coin collections, jewelry & stamp collections, insect and plant observation, industrial inspection and biological inspection. Suitable for kids, children, students, engineers and others. A great Christmas or birthday gift for your family and friends.
People Who Bought Cainda WiFi Digital Microscope for iPhone Android Phone Mac Windows HD 1080P Video Record 50-1000X Magnification Wireless Portable Microscope with Adjustable Metal Stand and Carrying Bag Also Reviews
My family and I were surprised by the image quality.Easy to setup.It comes with a case and a stand which are all extraordinarily good in quality.The only thing I would change would be to allow a little more dimming on the low range of the light control.Followed the instructions, downloaded the app for my android phone and xploview for my laptop.The zoom is quite good and the battery has a good duration.ssl-images-amazon.It’s fun to look at things you think are smooth that under the microscope appear like little mountain ranges.This little scope does what I need it to and once I figured out how to get it to sync with my computer it was easy to work with.They are both very clear It is user friendly and lightweight.Clear with good focus and extensive ability to magnify images.Not a professional microscope so don’t expect professional lab quality magnification .I was concerned it would be one of those items were half the reviews were fake, however after using it, I can say they were not.com/images/I/A1Y2bkNyysS.The connection can use the Windows Camera included with Windows OS, so it is ready when you plug it in.The only thing that I don’t like is advertising 1000x zoom! I think you can get only 400x with digital zoom.First, it’s hard to tell if it’s charged or not.I love the wireless capability, and the fact that you can also use it wired as well.I wanted something that would work with both iPhone and Windows 10.[review3] Terrible product; marginal quality.
I will Never buy from this vendor anymore.It’s really fun to use.You are able to view a whole coin or zoom in so u can see a couple letters. If you’re in the market for a digital microscope take a serious look at this one.This microscope found them and i could take pics and videos.Focus continually stalled.Doesn’t zoom in to as much as I had hoped and the base/stand does not fit in the handy carrying case.The picture quality is good and it is very easy to setup.It was recognized by Windows 10 instantly.Used for insect ID and to inspect flowers.Also, the microscope was very easy to set up for the first time, following the instructions supplied.Very easy setup.It did connect to iphone, but it takes like 5 tries to connect Took me a little while to understand how to use the software that you need to download, but lets me zoom into objects really well once that was accomplished.Air, iron, and meter all operational.It’s solid and well made.
Easy to operate. Well built and works exactly like it says.We go to the park with my family and see spiders, insects and sheets.It’s a breeze to use. Works pretty well but apparently no support Can’t get videos taken with device exported.Being able to use your smart phone as a monitor is a plus.. Easy to use, and functional for all types of things besides cell phones or electronics.Excellent picture quality. Great for coins<!– .Love it.No where near 1000X, but got it for low power usage anyway.Acrylic base so the light can shine through and illuminate the object your trying to see.