ANNLOV 7 inch LCD Digital Microscope 50-1200X Maginfication 1080P USB Video Microscope Camera with Wired Remote 10 Adjustable LED Lights for Circuit Board Soldering PCB Kids Coin Microscope Specs and Review
- 50X-1200X Magnification: ANNLOV new lcd digital microscope provides 50X-1200X magnifications (magnification corresponds to monitor size), allowing you to view the smallest details of clearly such as plants,coins, diamonds,soldering etc,it’s great gift idea for kids
- 7 Inch Rotatable FHD Screen: This microscopio digital utilises a built-in 7 inch screen which allows you to view directly,compare to other similar 4.3 inch screen microscope ,our 7 inch screen is much bigger and better for view,rotatable(90 degrees) screen design,more convenient for user from different angle to view it and better for eyes and neck
- 10 Led Lights Design:most similar 7 inch soldering microscope only have 8 adjustable led lights,some part the lights not enough,our this new lcd microscope add 2 extra adjustable lights, let most of the part have enough lights
- View On Bigger Monitor:Our 7 inch is big enough, but if you want to view on bigger laptop or PC monitor（Support windows and Mac）, just install the software amcap,then you can view the object on bigger monitor directly
- VIDEO AND PHOTO: Recording the discovery and save on the micro SD card and share to friends,we also offer the wired control accessories ,it make shot video or take photo more easy.(Note:use This function need insert micro SD card first,micro SD card not included in our package)
People Who Bought ANNLOV 7 inch LCD Digital Microscope 50-1200X Maginfication 1080P USB Video Microscope Camera with Wired Remote 10 Adjustable LED Lights for Circuit Board Soldering PCB Kids Coin Microscope Also Reviews
I had a couple of questions and response was quick and adequate.GET SOME! the plate doesn’t line up stem, picture okay No instructions.The description of this digital microscope does not indicate that the focal length is far greater than expected which is very useful if you want to see a larger area.<video id="review-video-id-R23YM4V7I5XO5N" controls class="cr-video-desktop" preload="none" poster="https://images-na.I bought it for soldering and other electronics use, which is shows as one use.com/images/I/A14ZODsUEGS.I didn’t like the absence of adjustable lights on the sides.The kids love it for exploring things they can’t see with the naked eye.It’s adequate for soldering and doing fine-work on boards or jewelry.I am using it as a way to stablize the scope for moving or storage.But otherwise works great.Very clear.Not sure how to hook up to a PC to take and share pictures without a cars.
You can really get a great view of things you can’t really see clearly with the naked eye.The scope software took a bit of figuring out – for example I could not figure out how to turn for several days.It is a precision instrument, very high quality and full-featured and I find it indispensable for SMD soldering.It’s very interesting to see what flies looks like at 1000x magnification.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/B1TLuQWfTAS.The picture is very clear.The one we got did not come sealed though and did not come with the instructions and card inside.Still can’t compete with a nice smartphone or laptop screen but it’s not too bad.Comparing human hair to dog hair and cat hair and so many other things.My eyes are not what they used to be, now if this could make my hands to be less shaky would be the best feature yet.Easy to assemble and instruct.It performs exactly as advertised and it was fun setting it up and learning how to operate.Easy to use with minimal set up.It was easy to put together and has an adjustable sturdy stand and base.There is no instructions in the box.The kids are excited to use it and it was a quick set up to our PC.entry-content –><!– .It works great for that.