Andonstar AD409 HDMI Digital Microscope 10.1 inch LCD Screen 300X USB Electronic Microscope Camera for Magnifying PCB Soldering Coin Collection Specs and Reviews
- 10.1 inch LCD Screen：The electronic microscope is equipped with the 10.1 inch LCD display, giving you broader view range, release the tiredness of eyes.
- Support HDMI & PC Connection: Compared to digital microscope AD407, this scope can support the HDMI output, PC connection to measure as well. WIFI is supported by tablet and phone, but it’s only used as a test function.
- UV Filter: The UV filter has installed on the microscope, it’s convenient for user to protect the lens from being dirty when doing soldering work.
- Bigger Metal Base: The optical bracket of microscope camera is made of metal material, durable, bigger working space. The two clips on base, can fix the observe objects if needed.
- Microscope Application: As a tool, it’s very functional. For engineer, use it in PCB checking, soldering, DIY. For collector, use it in coin stamp collection. For other people, use it in jewelry repair and jeweler’s mark identification; watch inspection：inspect watch parts for damage etc.
People Who Bought Andonstar AD409 HDMI Digital Microscope 10.1 inch LCD Screen 300X USB Electronic Microscope Camera for Magnifying PCB Soldering Coin Collection Also Reviews
While it got the job done, purchasing this has taken my soldering to a whole mother level.Good for the consumer who wants to do some detailed work but it is not a device that is made for rigorous bench work or any level of high volume as it does have some plastic and other Fragile components.Cannot use reducing lens.I would recommend this unit. The Mr.Yes, it can be done well but it usually takes some time to set-up and isn’t always intuitive.Auf dem Bildschirm ist eine ca.