AmScope SE400X Professional Binocular Stereo Microscope WF5x and WF10x Eyepieces 5X and 10X Magnification 1X Objective LED Lighting Boom-Arm Stand 110V-120V Review
- Professional stereo microscope with boom arm has long working distance to enables users to perform work or manipulate large items, including circuit boards and dental appliances
- Binocular viewing head with interchangeable pairs of 5x and 10x widefield eyepieces, adjustable interpupillary distance, and fixed 30-degree vertical inclination to reduce eye and neck strain
- 1x objective provides low magnification and longer focal length for inspecting large-scale specimens
- Adjustable gooseneck LED light enables users to direct the light where needed
- 9″ vertical working distance and adjustable 12″ boom arm enables users to adjust the microscope on the X- and Y-axes
- 5X & 10X widefield stereo magnification powers
- 9″ large working distance
People Who Bought AmScope SE400X Professional Binocular Stereo Microscope WF5x and WF10x Eyepieces 5X and 10X Magnification 1X Objective LED Lighting Boom-Arm Stand 110V-120V Also Reviews
No one would ship to my APO adress was the only reason.Allows to work with enough space for the soldering iron.There are hardware replacement shops, screens, batteries etc.It needs .I’m a beginning engraver and the nine inch focal distance is more than adequate for work clearance.If you are a certain age, your eyes can’t pick up the details.Made my money back on 2 jobs.Just started engraving and this is a huge help.I am a copper plate engraver and wanted this for detailed passages.It is solidly made with good fit and finish.But the 5X eyepieces are basically useless, because the field of view is no different than at 10X.10x is OK for inspection but soldering with it requires moving the work too much.But, otherwise is a great value for printed circuit board assembly.I also purchased the 5MP camera and it works well for taking pictures or videos.This binocular was in my wish list for than a year. I selected this model SE400x because it was recommended by professional electronics engineer in Youtube, he used it for soldering very tiny points like microchip soldering and that is my need.I didn’t care for the 5X lens because the field of view is about the same as the 10X lens.I never, ever seen a passcoded owners manual and it’s ridiculous! Also, at the same time, I ordered 3 sets of 23mm diameter lenses because they were supposed to fit most scopes, but SURPRIZE!, not this one! This unit uses 30mm lenses (the ones that came with the scope actually have a diameter of 30.Bought this for micro soldering.
Well, Amazon taped it over, but I was lucky enough to peal off the tape and read it.good value for a great entry microscope.For the serious solderer.Missing information about the purpose of two rings on the vertical standerAlso no info about how to change the eye pieces<!– .Look no further, quality build.Works exactly as claimed. GOOG GOOD GOOD For electronics, this microscope really is great.It’s worth the money.It was easy to assemble too.