AmScope SE306R-PZ-3M 20X-40X-80X Forward Stereo Microscope + 3MP Digital Camera Specs and Review
- Digital stereo microscope for home or classroom use enables students and hobbyists to inspect biological specimens, rocks, stamps, jewelry, and large specimens that require handling or manipulation, and has a 3MP camera with reduction lens and USB 2.0 output for capturing or displaying images on a computer or projector
- Forward-mounted binocular viewing head with interchangeable pairs of 10x and 20x widefield eyepieces, adjustable interpupillary distance, and 45-degree inclination to simplify viewing for young users
- Interchangeable 2x and 4x objectives provide low magnification and longer focal length for inspecting large-scale specimens
- Upper and lower illumination has 10W halogen light source to illuminate specimens
- Frosted stage plate allows light to pass through from below with transparent specimens, reversible black and white stage plate provides contrast with light- and dark-colored specimens, and stage clips secure the specimen during viewing
People Who Bought AmScope SE306R-PZ-3M 20X-40X-80X Forward Stereo Microscope + 3MP Digital Camera Also Reviews
However I now wish I had got the one with a separate camera mount but it was a bit more than I could spend at the time.Just make sure you’ve read all the specs.