AmScope M500 Monocular Compound Microscope WF10x Eyepiece 40x-1000x Magnification Anti-Mold Optics Tungsten Illumination Brightfield Abbe Condenser Coarse and Fine Focus Plain Stage Specs and Review
- Compound microscope provides high magnification for biological use and educational applications
- Monocular viewing head with 10x widefield eyepiece, fixed 45-degree vertical inclination to reduce eye and neck strain, 360-degree rotation capability to enable sharing, and anti-mold head to preserve optics in high-humidity areas
- Forward-facing nosepiece with precision-ground 4x, 10x, 40x(S), and 100x(S,Oil)DIN achromatic glass objectives provide color correction of magnified images
- Brightfield imaging with rheostat-controlled tungsten (incandescent) illumination and spiral-control 1.25 NA Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and color filter
- Plain stage with clips to secure specimen, separate coarse and fine focus on rack-and-pinion mechanism to provide precise focus, and tension control to prevent stage drift
People Who Bought AmScope M500 Monocular Compound Microscope WF10x Eyepiece 40x-1000x Magnification Anti-Mold Optics Tungsten Illumination Brightfield Abbe Condenser Coarse and Fine Focus Plain Stage Also Reviews
I was concerned at first after reviewing other scopes and their specifications.She just loves this one and as she gets older this one will be a great one for years to come.I think it would fit the needs of most anyone except the most rabid science buff.The coarse and fine focus’ make it easy to use.I thought I would enjoy the use of a microscope to satisfy my curiosity.I have only two complaints:-The stage has no adjustments to go left and right or forward and backward so sometimes pin pointing the actualy part of the sample you want to look at can be difficult.This microscope is the most impressive, and most incredible deal ever for me! I bought it as a gift for a child who holds aptitude to the sciences.The reviews given were very helpful in my selection.We wanted a microscope that would last a long time, through high school for our eldest daughter, and again for our younger children.It is all metal and well built.I am taking college level Microbiology online and at home. My son and I have enjoyed this SO much! He’s very interested in looking at everything under the microscope now! Very good for the price.And the extra focus knob is very helpful as well! All of my kids keep looking around for things to look at and it is actually quite fascinating! Looking forward to using this for years to come! There are basically two types of microscopes, This one can see only ‘flatened’ while other type could be used to observe irregular shapes and objects like bugs etc.<!– .So far it works great.He loved it! and we did too! good quality and heavy!.