AmScope B120C Siedentopf Binocular Compound Microscope 40X-2500X Magnification Brightfield LED Illumination Abbe Condenser Double-Layer Mechanical Stage Reviews
- Compound microscope provides high magnification for biological use and educational applications
- Siedentopf binocular head with pairs of 10x widefield and 25x widefield eyepieces with 53 to 77mm inter-pupillary adjustment, fixed 30-degree vertical inclination to reduce eye and neck strain, and 360-degree rotation capability to provide a more comprehensive view and enable sharing
- Forward-facing nosepiece with 4x, 10x, 40xS (spring), and 100xS (spring, oil) DIN achromatic objectives that provide color correction of magnified images at five magnifications
- Brightfield, LED illumination, and 1.25 NA Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm for clear examination and light control
- Double-layer mechanical stage, with 1.0mm stage divisions, locks slide into place and provides precise slide manipulation along the X- and Y-axis to allow coordinates to be recorded, enabling the viewer to return to a specific location on the slide
- Six widefield magnification settings: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, 1000X & 2500X
- Professional 30 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling Siedentopf binocular head
People Who Bought AmScope B120C Siedentopf Binocular Compound Microscope 40X-2500X Magnification Brightfield LED Illumination Abbe Condenser Double-Layer Mechanical Stage Also Reviews
ssl-images-amazon.Originally, when I ordered the scope, the Y travel published specification was 30mm, giving me total view of a standard slide – in reality the travel is only 21-23mm, not quite getting to the bottom of a standard slide, let alone a McMaster slide.I noticed the focus was difficult on the 10×100 position with oil immersion.I have to admit that I got spoiled with the 3D vibrant colors of my stereoscope, but of course, this can easily manage 10X the resolution of that scope so there’s a tradeoff there.3 mp digital camera and was so disappointed with the camera that I returned it.After I ordered i felt a little discouraged when reading many “experts” opinions telling everyone that you should Only buy microscopes from the “Big Four” , to stay away from chinese budget microscopes and that you better go and buy a used microscope from those brands.I was in my early teens when I got my first microscope in a science kit my Dad gave me for Christmas and now, fifty years later, I finally got something that is truly useful.The microscope I received had about 1/2 inch lateral play in the stage, and no apparent means to tighten this assembly.As a quick background, I have an extensive background in optics including years of amateur astronomy and photography.The lenses are poor quality, so the distortion at the outer 1/3 of the field are significant.Very easy to setup and use.Easy fix with the right tools .Especially for the money, this is a great little microscope.com/images/I/61NUNBBfMXS.This microscope is very light, portable, and easy to use.In the end I decided to return it to the seller for a refund which was granted without question.com/images/I/81qndf0jGQS.I would give 4 stars but the oil that came with the micro scope came spilled in the box and mostly missing.
Great value for the money.Thanks 9 year old Grand daughter Loved it.The only think that Im was kind of disappointed was because didn’t came with a case. Nice scope.Did not appear damaged and no one to follow up with. Very educational, excellent.I didn’t have any issues with loose fittings like some other reviews or with scratched objectives. It came nicely packaged and no signs of damage.This year for Christmas my husband and I decided to get a microscope for the kids.They love it and are always using it.I was actually pretty impressed with the quality of the scope and the images seen.Great value for the cost, especially when on sale.This microscope is decent quality, optics seem good enough. Excellent! I am very pleased with order.
It still works perfectly and I have not found any dust trapped in the tube.Recipient liked it allot.Only light from underneath Fantastic! Upon arrival it did not work. It’s a great microscope for the price.El filtro de vidrio venía en una bolsa en el mismo lugar que el pequeño frasco de aceite.It just describes putting the eyepieces in and doesn’t provide much detail in the actual usage, like which part of the Microscope to focus first.It works flawlessly! Great value.entry-content –><!– . Recomiendo ampliamente este microscopio.