AmScope 8X Magnification Binocular Stereo Microscope 360 Revolve – Dental Lab Electronic Repair Soldering Shop Gooseneck Illuminator Reviews and Specs
- A cost-effective solution for industrial inspection, soldering, dental applications, hobbyists and more
- 8X magnification with 95mm (5 1/2″) working distance and 25mm field of view
- 12″ long strong gooseneck arm allows for 360 degree rotation of head and easy height adjustment
- Durable metal construction with weighted base for stability. Distance between eyepieces is adjustable for comfortable viewing
- Can be upgraded with cameras and/or higher magnification eyepieces and ring lights to improve visibility
People Who Bought AmScope 8X Magnification Binocular Stereo Microscope 360 Revolve – Dental Lab Electronic Repair Soldering Shop Gooseneck Illuminator Also Reviews
I paired it with an adjustable ring illuminator- also important.It is a tad on the expensive side but microscopes are usually expensive.I’d recommend to use it unless you’d need to use often, for a few on-offs it’s perfect. I use this microscope to solder PCB.It’s a great option if you happen to have an extra LED ring around.Have small amount of black debris inside the housing on the lens and have been unable to shake it off.<!– .