7 inch LCD Digital Microscope ANNLOV 1-1200X USB Maginfication Handheld Electronic Coin Microscope Video Camera with 8 Adjustable LED Lights for Adults Coin Inspection Kids Outside Use … Reviews
- 1-1200X DIGITAL MAGNIFICATION: Our 7 inch digital microscope provides 1-300X continuous magnification(other similar microscope only can offer 50X or 300X magnification,not continuous),our microscope also offer an extra 1-4X magnification,so the final magnification is 1-1200X
- 7 INCH LCD SCREEN: This electronic microscope utilises a built-in 7 inch screen which allows you to view directly,compare to other similar 4.3 inch screen microscope ,our 7 inch screen is much bigger and better for view(Note:This microscope does not support connection to a computer/tablet etc,the 7 inch screen is big enough)
- EASY TO FOCUS: Adjusting the object close to the lens(2cm-10cm), then you can view it on the 7 inch screen clearly by rotating the focus wheel slowly,if you want 1-4X magnification,just press up and down button,very easy to operate
- ADJUSTABLE ALUMINUM ALLOY STAND:45 degree front and rear, can improve the problems with vertical high reflection; 15cm up and down , can observe larger range,the aluminum stand more heave than plastic stand and make you view the object more steadily and accurately
- VIDEO AND PHOTO: The LCD Digital Microscope equipped with micro SD card slot, You can save the images and videos obtained during your observations to the micro SD card and output them via TF card reader (Maximum support for 64G micro SD cards,micro SD card not included，TF card reader not included))
People Who Bought 7 inch LCD Digital Microscope ANNLOV 1-1200X USB Maginfication Handheld Electronic Coin Microscope Video Camera with 8 Adjustable LED Lights for Adults Coin Inspection Kids Outside Use … Also Reviews
01 mm scale etched into a glass plate using the Annlov digital microscope.Purchased this for my class assuming I’d be able to project or stream online.He can use it to for several things but loves checking out his change in down time.Well constructed and easy to use..So, you will need to set aside some time to figure out how to make things work.Been very happy so far only con if there is one it should come with a wall charger.It will require an 8 or 9 inch square display screen to see all-sided of a coin or one with an 8″ depth.The first day I got it I looked at the coins through my tv monitor for my computer and took some photo’s with it but the second day and since then It won’t let me see on my monitor…I would like the company phone number so I could talk to someone who knows how to make it work… We enjoy it for coin collecting.This does that beautifully.Other than that, it’s a GREAT OPAQUE microscope!!Get the 1200x range by twisting the closeup dial then carefully turn the focus dial, if you can’t get it, back off just a bit then try focusing again, patience is the payoff here.I don’t use it much and it’s already getting a little bit rattly and/or rickety.I ordered 2 and both battery’s were almost dead and would not hold a charge after 6 hours after charging.It is probably equivalent to about 30 x.Trying to exam goat specimens I bought this microscope to inspect coins, and it is PERFECT for the purpose.[review3] Works very well my kids were amazed while looking at the cells on their fingers[/review3][review3] Kids love this.
Awesome product and easy to use.Found things that cannot see with nake eyes.The display is sharp and the adjustable knob on the front to focus works well.. This Item worked great for looking at coins. Bought this for my husband for viewing coins , works perfect He lives it ! Will not stay powered on not for professional use I expected more magnification Great product. The instruction booklet is a waste of time. Love it.
Focal distance is relatively short.Fonctionne tres bien et facile d’utilisation.This was not a problem with video cards. La qualité du produit Best purchase ever…Easy to use and clarity is amazing.Powered on fine for about 5 mins then it all started to go wrong.entry-content –><!– .This is just the help my old eyes need! I have not had any major issues with this device, works as it should.Picture quality is even better then the screen.They say 1-1200X magnification – this is not the case, I would “guess” the initial resolution is 40X.