600X LCD Digital Microscope with 4.3" Screen Display and Metal Bracket Cainda 3.6 MP HD Screen 720P Video Record Microscope Camera for Kids Boys Girls Students Adults Gift Specs and Reviews
- 3.6MP LCD Digital Microscope: 4.3 inch HD LCD display, no need to use a smart phone as the display. More convenient for observation. You can also use the USB cable to connect it with your computer and display images on the computer screen. Suitable for circuit board repair, coin observation, insect and plant observation.
- 600X Magnification and Adjustable Metal Stand: 1-600X continuous magnification, meets your different need. Equipped with the aluminum alloy stand bracket, stabler to hold the display for you to observe. Adjust the stand height and the rotate button to get the suitable range and clear image.
- Built-in Rechargeable Lithium Battery: It supports 6 hrs continuous work after full charge. You can carry it out for use. Support 1280x720P video recording and 1920x1080P photo taking. You can record what you like and share them with others. Easy to use. Even your kids can learn to use it very quickly.
- A Free Gift of 16g Micro SD Card: The parcel comes with a free 16g memory card for recording. You can use recording functions once you receive it. 16g of memory can store about one hour of video or 4,000 photos. Enough for your daily use. You can also use your memory cards (It supports 1-64G micro SD card).
- Video&Photo Playback: The microscope supports playback directly via the display. It has three work mode (Video / Photo / Playback). You can switch by clicking the “MODE” buttons at the bottom of the screen. You can also transfer the videos/photos to your computer via the USB Cable or TF card recorder.
People Who Bought 600X LCD Digital Microscope with 4.3" Screen Display and Metal Bracket Cainda 3.6 MP HD Screen 720P Video Record Microscope Camera for Kids Boys Girls Students Adults Gift Also Reviews
My 7yr old can operate it easily & my 4yr old started bringing him toy dinosaurs to look at.) However, in the 20+ years since my most recent CB efforts, my eyesight has become “of a certain age” — meaning: my near vision is less acute than had been the case.That being said, I wanted to give a review of my first impression.For simply doing the PCB repairs I would give this unit an easy 4 stars.This thing actually works great! you can zoom all the way in then focus.Right now the only thing I’m frustrated with is that photos taken and stored on the micro-sd card are a lot dimmer then what you see on the screen so you have to play with the settings some to get it to turn out well.if your a hobbyist get it, if your a pro it’s not for you, but I doubt your a pro If your even looking at this price point.So false advertising there.I used it for Coin reviews and found it to be very good for sharing Photos.It’s very helpful and I am glad for the product! Worked for a day now keeps freezing up on me.I should have bought it a long time ago.Easy to use.This is my second time buying one.I was planning on using it to use it when soldering.You can adjust the magnification to what you need and the picture is very clear.(I’m looking at you, Amazon “fully pre-assembled” kits that are non-functional upon arrival.
Great for work and projects, reliable affordable and fast shipping i like the fact that the view is so crisp. Product worked as expected for the price.My son wears glasses and traditional microscopes make it hard for him to really see detail – and this one solves that problem.Super easy to use.Good quality.She loves it.Not smooth at all, the control seems to have dead spots as you adjust it.[/review5][review5] I had previous models that would not focus and were pointless.It’s ideal for kids ages 6-10 I would say.It is a great gift for the entire family.
.This thing actually works great! you can zoom all the way in then focus.Definitely recommend this to everyone.